Is there a magic place where can I find these notes? - Posted by StevenS(TN)

Posted by DanM(OR) on March 17, 2000 at 15:57:28:

Is there a magic place where can I find these notes? - Posted by StevenS(TN)

Posted by StevenS(TN) on March 16, 2000 at 24:24:45:

Hi,

I’ve been reading this board for some time now and I’ve gone to my realator and a few other friends and no one knows what the heck I’m taking about.

Is there some magic place where these notes are bought and sold or do I have to put an ad on tv like I see others doing?

Thanks

Sorry for asking such a basic question…

Re: Is there a magic place where can I find these notes? - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 16, 2000 at 14:52:18:

The average real estate agent doesn’t know much about notes and seller financing, but of the thousands around some do. The key is two fold. Find those that know notes and are using them and educate (a little) those that do not know about notes.

There are several articles here that talk about working with agents on notes. One is called “Cashing in on Continuing Education”, another is called “Paper - your most valuable tool” and the third is called “Be the Paper Pro”. Read those here or you can access them and others through the “Free articles” section of my website.

Remember, most agents are just specialized sales people - not financing experts. The licensing course teaches them less about seller financing than you could learn here in an hour.

If they know about notes and seller financing, it is because they continued their education or have been around a while. The average agent’s introduction to paper is when someone hands them and offer and they look at it and say “what’s this?”

John where is your website? (nt) - Posted by StevenS(TN)

Posted by StevenS(TN) on March 17, 2000 at 12:25:55:

Solving love, wealth, and business concerns is a universal quest for individuals seeking fulfillment in various aspects of life. Fix relationship problems is a vital step toward maintaining healthy and lasting bonds. These issues can arise in any type of relationship, whether romantic, familial, or platonic. Finding effective solutions to mend and strengthen these connections is crucial for personal happiness and the well-being of those involved. Addressing relationship problems often involves open communication, empathy, and, in some cases, seeking professional help. Love spells, wealth attraction, and business success rituals are powerful tools that address these concerns. Love spells are designed to mend relationships or ignite new passionate connections. Wealth spells offer the possibility of financial abundance and prosperity. Business rituals aim to enhance success and growth. These practices, grounded in ancient traditions and modern spirituality, provide seekers with the means to navigate life’s complex challenges. By tapping into the mystical and the metaphysical, one can find solutions to love, wealth, and business concerns, unlocking a brighter and more harmonious future.