IS THERE A WEB SITE FOR MILIN AND WHITNEY? - Posted by KENNETH

Posted by Chuck on March 13, 1999 at 12:59:36:

Neither, Milin or Whitney have never made any money in REAL ESTATE. They are very good sales people but they have not done what they say. They lead you to believe that they have made millions in real estate. The truth is they made it in selling you books & tapes. I got this info from someone who knows both of them personally.
The same for Thurston he made alot of money by accident when he was sent to Alaska with IBM. He happened to buy some apts about the time the alaska pipeline was being built. That drove all the prices up. Not being that smart he also rode them down after the pipeline was finished.
My experience over 20 yrs has been that most (not all)of the “GURU’S” are great salesman just not in real estate. Search for local, usually low profile investors
that have really made alot of money in real estate.
My experience is the ones who do, do and don’t tell you how great they are.

IS THERE A WEB SITE FOR MILIN AND WHITNEY? - Posted by KENNETH

Posted by KENNETH on March 10, 1999 at 08:52:49:

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE A WEBSITE ADDRESS FOR MIKE AND IRENE MILIN AND/OR RUSSELL WHITNEY. AND WHILE I AM AT IT DOES ANYONE HAVE A WEBSITE FOR WRIGHT THURSTON.

MANY, MANY THANKS!! AND SUCCESSFUL INVESTING TO ALL OF YOU.

THANKS CREONLINE.COM–YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

Re: IS THERE A WEB SITE FOR MILIN AND WHITNEY? - Posted by Elizabeth Sanders

Posted by Elizabeth Sanders on December 31, 1999 at 13:08:51:

WHERE DOES MIKE MILIN OR MR. WHITNEY HAVE THEIR REALESTATE SEMINARS/CONFERENCES AND WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE SCHEDULED?

Re: IS THERE A WEB SITE FOR MILIN AND WHITNEY? - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on March 13, 1999 at 21:41:42:

Don’t know about Milin.

Try www.russwhitney.com