Is there an MLS for apt.blds/multi-family? - Posted by MASTER NUMBER

Posted by Soapymac on October 24, 1998 at 13:19:32:

with you in reference to your question.

1. “Are there any on line sources for Multi-family/apartment blds for sale?”

I stand to be corrected on this, but if those units have a realtors sign in front, they will probably be listed on the local MLS board. You may want to investigate signing up with the local MLS as an associate member. Some MLS boards have that option.

1. “Additionally,Are there any opportunities to buy 100 percent seller financed multi-family/apartments units from highly motivated sellers?”

Most definitely! However, you will NEVER find these units listed on an MLS because:

a) if a broker is involved, he probably grabbed it for himself; and

b) if it IS on the MLS board through a broker you don’t want it!

1. If you are the same individual I addressed about three weeks ago…you are moving WAY TOO FAST! Slow down and do your homework on single family residences (“SFR”), and you can quickly graduate to 2,3,or 4 family units.

If you STILL want to continue at this speed, I’ve got a relative in the Sacremento CA area with some lovely ocean waterfront property right across the street where she lives :wink:

Cordially,

Soapymac

Is there an MLS for apt.blds/multi-family? - Posted by MASTER NUMBER

Posted by MASTER NUMBER on October 24, 1998 at 10:10:41:

I’ve perused the on line MLS for single family houses.Are there any on line sources for Multi-family/apartment blds for sale? Additionally,Are there any opportunities to buy 100 percent seller financed multi-family/apartments units from highly motivated sellers?

Re: Is there an MLS for apt.blds/multi-family? - Posted by Mr Donald (NORVA)

Posted by Mr Donald (NORVA) on October 24, 1998 at 14:21:33:

Try this site for commercial and multi-family income properties: