Is there enough Money to go around? - Posted by Tony James

Posted by Chris on February 06, 2000 at 24:27:12:

Tony-

I’m not an old salt, but one thing to keep in mind is that it takes work to actually implement these ideas.

Sure plenty of people buy guru courses and go to seminars- but how many of those courses aren’t opened because “my aunt who’s an agent said that stuff don’t work around here.” Doing all of this stuff like driving neighborhoods weeds people out. Having to call sellers and knowing what to say scares more away.

I think we would have something to worry about if this was as easy as the stock market where you can go online and trade.

-Just my 2 cents, Chris

Is there enough Money to go around? - Posted by Tony James

Posted by Tony James on February 06, 2000 at 24:11:41:

I am starting to see there is MORE and MORE investors out there everyday. And it seems the with todays tech,it seems that it will be harder to get deals and things. Is this true? I am asking people who have been investing for 20 and over. Is this a trend or what? I mean look at how many people visit this web-site along. It’s a little scary thinking of the comp out there.

Re: Is there enough Money to go around? - Posted by Bill K. - FL

Posted by Bill K. - FL on February 06, 2000 at 10:20:59:

Ask any investor who has been doing this for ten yrs or more and they will tell you it is much harder. It gets down to supply and demand. Try to find a niche and work that. Don’t follow the crowd. Remember most so called investors pay too much for the property. Let them have it and don’t get involved in a bidding war. These are the folks who do one deal and give up because they didn’t make any money.Don’t be afraid to try something new. You will be rewarded by your creativity, knowledge and perseverance.

Re: Is there enough Money to go around? - Posted by PROS77

Posted by PROS77 on February 06, 2000 at 10:20:47:

THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR ANOTHER WINNER(ALWAYS!)
BECAUSE THERES NOT VERY MANY TO GO AROUND!
EVERY DAY I REMIND MY SELF OF WHAT I LEARNED IN SCIENCE
CLASS BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL: THOUSANDS OF SALMON START UP STEAM TO MATE EVERY YEAR,ONLY 10% MAKE IT. TO ME, THAT APPLIES TO ALMOST EVERY THING YOU DO IN LIFE.
ITS ONLY REWARDED TO PEOPLE WHO WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER…THINK OF THOSE SALMON!