is this good deal? - Posted by Darla NC

Posted by Darla NC on July 10, 2002 at 15:13:08:

Gaston-Cleveland Co. area

is this good deal? - Posted by Darla NC

Posted by Darla NC on July 10, 2002 at 12:23:45:

There is a couple we know who has a 94 mobile on someone else’s property. They are in hurry to get it moved-pay off is 17,000. They are willing to pay 10,000. and sell to us for 7,000. We then tack on moving, set up, septic. Have land and well. Is this a good deal? Thanks for all the great info on this site!

Re: is this good deal? - Posted by brad

Posted by brad on July 10, 2002 at 13:55:32:

on the top it looks pretty good to me of course it always does when someone else is willing to pay me to take it. depending what you want to do with it, what condition it is in , actual value of the home, and location. unless you are wanting to live in it you might want to see if you can find a lot that is already equiped to put it on. Or a buyer that has somewhere to put it to keep from killing your profit. is it a sw or a dw

Re: is this good deal? - Posted by Darla NC

Posted by Darla NC on July 10, 2002 at 14:23:42:

It is a sw needs new carpet. I have the lot but no septic. If I purchase I plan to rent out. Would like to hold on to the land. It used to be a former ballpark, in the country. My plan is to set up 4 rentals. More than that then i would be under county rules for mobile home park.

Re: is this good deal? - Posted by Robert (NC)

Posted by Robert (NC) on July 10, 2002 at 14:25:39:

Darla,
What part of NC are you in ?
I have one rental house, but have been thinking of doing a Lonnie Deal or two…
I’m in Creedmoor can do deals in several counties…

Robert