You’re just trying to disarm me. But mean while Sandra just walked in
and saw your posting. And then she said, Piper knows what he’s talking
about, you should to listen to him.

Today’s just not my day?..

Ed Garcia

Isn’t it funny… - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on February 11, 2000 at 12:51:19:

Isn’t it funny.

I was talking to Jim Piper last night, I’m sure some of you have heard of Jim Piper.
In fact I know you know the name, because after checking Terry’s archives I found
out that my old friend, and I do mean OLD. Had either posted, or his name was mentioned
in 2721 posts in the last 14 months.

Now I don’t want to start any trouble, but could you imagine if his wife Consetta, were to
find out that he has been spending that kind of time on the net. BOY, I think it would be
Hell’s a popping.

Mr. Piper, the next time you get a brain storm to mess with one of old Garcia’s post, I hope
you keep this trivial information in mind. I sure wouldn’t want to see anybody stir up some
trouble. ( you get my drift).

Now the reason I bring all of this up, is because I realized how funny it is when you answer a
Post. And someone picks out a few words of your post, and by doing so, a new post begins.

I also noticed how sometimes our posts can be misinterpreted. Have you ever done a post, and
then read it the next day? It sometimes can look different then what you thought you were saying.

The reason I say this is because sometimes I’ll talk to Jim Piper or Ray Alcorn about a post and
they would view it differently than I did. When I listened to their view it made sense and yet it
could be viewed from my prospective as well. I noticed that two major things that enter into it are,
INFORMATION and PERCEPTION. Usually we don’t have enough information, but even if we
do, we can see the deal differently based on our experiences. That’s why you hear that old cliché,
is the glass half empty or half full. Your answer is based on your experience of negative and positive
experiences. Now we all have had both negative and positive experiences and yet some of us are
effected differently by those experiences and that’s why we can go either way.

I only brought this up because I found it interesting, and to complicate things even more, some of you
speed read so you’ll even have a bigger problem in interpretation.

Now after saying all of this, some of you may think that I’m threatening Mr.Piper or BLACK MAILING
him, by telling him that I would go and tell his wife how much time he spends on the net.

I don’t see it that way. I’m just trying to MOTIVATE him not to mess with my posts.

You see, it’s a matter of PERCEPTION.

(smile)

Ed Garcia

Re: Isn’t it funny… - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on February 11, 2000 at 18:01:51:

Hi Ed:

Things must be really SLOW in California…that you have time to count up the number of posts I’ve made in 14 months! You need to go do a deal!

By the way, my wife already knows WHY I have so many posts…like I told her, it’s because people like you keep talking about me…and those darn archives count that as a post!

JPiper