It's soo good to see so many familiar folks! - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by Bill Taylor on February 07, 2001 at 19:16:33:

Like you I will have another commitment at that time. We are in our final 2 yrs of child rearing and it is their spring break. Since there is nothing more important to me than my family I will have to set this convention out. It is very important to me and CRE has been an unbelievable inspiration to me and my business as well as so many others. Have a great convnetion and save some info for next year all. Take care Carol and Dennis.

It’s soo good to see so many familiar folks! - Posted by CarolFL

Posted by CarolFL on February 07, 2001 at 17:52:37:

Greetings, all!
For numerous reasons I have not been spending much time on computer in the past few months, therefore, few posts, etc.

It’s heartwarming to check back in and see so many familiar lines … SCook, Phil Fernandez, JHyre, Monique, RobFL and of course, Mr. Piper (and I could go on).

Anyway, bless you all for being there and for continuing to share.

Looks like another commitment will keep us from the convention this year, and we will miss you all. Just that many more good stories to tell next year.

Warm regards to all,

Carol and Dennis

Re: It’s soo good to see so many familiar folks! - Posted by Lazaro

Posted by Lazaro on March 13, 2001 at 22:09:11:

I am in your area. I am in Florida. I would like to know if you know any good real Hard Money Lenders in our state. If you do please let me know. If you know robfl please ask him as well. They have told me to ask you guys. Tanks for the help.

How Bout Dennis’ Tool Belt… - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on February 07, 2001 at 19:06:46:

… I’ll miss seeing you and Dennis at the convention. One of the lingering memories at the last convention was seeing Dennis come to the formal dinner on Friday night with his tool belt. That was Dennis and I did see that didn’t I???

Hope all is well with you guys and see you both at next years convention.

Welcome Back.