Jackie in Dallas and west of FW Club - Posted by D.Henderson

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on March 19, 1999 at 22:43:03:

Mmmmmm I vote chocolate!

It would be great to put together a list of the Texas folks - maybe we could have our own little get together early this summer (before it gets too hot)!

Jackie

Jackie in Dallas and west of FW Club - Posted by D.Henderson

Posted by D.Henderson on March 18, 1999 at 21:28:24:

Jackie, I just wanted to thank you for all of your posts and help to this newbie. Your information is very easy to read and understandable. I especially like the do this first, do this second. :slight_smile: Primer for newbies. Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule.
I live 100 miles northwest of Arlington and wanted to try to form a club with people from the Ft. Worth and west of Ft.Worth area. If we can swing it I would like for you to be our first speaker. Steak is on me.
Thanks again!
Financial Freedom!
D.Henderson

Re: Jackie in Dallas and west of FW Club - Posted by TC

Posted by TC on March 19, 1999 at 23:11:08:

Hey,I want in on this one.My home town is Garland.Please add me to email list also!
Thanks

Re: Jackie in Dallas and west of FW Club - Posted by Cathryn

Posted by Cathryn on March 19, 1999 at 11:39:24:

A bunch of us Texas types who went to the Dallas convention got together and exchanged e-mail addresses. I’ll send you that list if I have time when I get home tonight.

The folks at AIREO are terrifc, but if we can get something going in Fort Worth, it would be great. Jackie’s one of my favorite people…I’ll volunteer to buy her some cheesecake for dessert! (Or even better, Death by Chocolate!)

Re: I’d be honored! - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on March 19, 1999 at 09:15:16:

Just let me know when and where.

Jackie

p.s. I like mine medium rare.

Re: Jackie in Dallas and west of FW Club - Posted by johnman

Posted by johnman on March 18, 1999 at 21:48:20:

D. Henderson,

My home town is Arlington. Please add me to your e-mail list.

Johnman