jan h Gaudina - Posted by anthony

Posted by Jon Barker on September 15, 2003 at 24:26:40:

To Jan H. Gaudina:

Do you mentor locally, or is it possible to mentor someone like in here in California?

How much do you charge and do you do tele-coaching/personal one-on-one coaching

jan h Gaudina - Posted by anthony

Posted by anthony on July 16, 2003 at 17:01:16:

I recived an e-mail from a jan gaudina .I was wondering if anybody had any information about him or his system…thanks.

Re: jan h Gaudina - Posted by cristian gaudina

Posted by cristian gaudina on July 22, 2003 at 15:58:24:

hola no te copnozco pero me gustaria por que tenenmos el mismo apellido… cristian

Re: jan h Gaudina - Posted by KC¶

Posted by KC¶ on July 17, 2003 at 01:02:31:

I used to wonder the same thing. I even searched the archives and came up with nothing. Personally, though I would stay away from him, since it seems he just preys on those who think they can get rich quick. Even the emails I received from his site basically advertised making a huge sum of money in a short period of time. He claims to have been in business for over 40 years, but type his name in a search engine and hardly anything comes up. http://www.ameradream.com/aboutus_moneymachine.htm

seems like you’d have to be a sucker to believe some of the stuff on that page.

Re: jan h Gaudina - Posted by john veech

Posted by john veech on July 28, 2003 at 14:04:46:

take it from me. this man is an absolute F****ing CROOK. unfortunately, i fell for his line of crap. just trying to warn anyone else.

Re: jan h Gaudina - Posted by Jan

Posted by Jan on August 29, 2003 at 11:56:46:

James Dipetta (AKA John Veech) purchased my course on June 27,2003. I guess he felt it wasn’t for him and returned the course under our refund policy. The book however was not in re-sellable condition so I charged him $30.00. He now claims through an e-mail I received today 8/29/03 he made the above post because of that. I just e-mailed him back and offered to send him the book at my expense since I cannot re-sell it.

I’m new to this selling on the web business but I have many years of experience buying real estate. I have bought more than 170 homes since 1979.

What’s great is since I started offering my course with Mentoring last November I already have several student making money.

Sincerely,

Jan H. Gaudina