Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Tim

Posted by Roumiana Valtcheva on July 19, 2009 at 22:05:50:

Hello, I am considering buying Jason’s course but I don’t know if those selling techniques would work now in a time of recession, very restricted bank loans, no demand for buying houses and plenty of forclosures on the market. Anyone who tried these techniques now?

Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Tim

Posted by Tim on June 11, 2005 at 12:27:40:

Has any one got Jason Loucks courses are heard of him.

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Juliet Stewart-Craig

Posted by Juliet Stewart-Craig on May 13, 2009 at 16:56:24:

I received Jason’s intro course back in 2005. Within 3 weeks I closed on my first deal and made $5000. I made a lot of money by just following step by step what you told me do. If you follow his blueprint without missing a step, you too will succeed. Check out my success story at:

http://homefinancingoptions.com/custom/index.cfm?ID=38107

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Jamel OH

Posted by Jamel OH on July 13, 2005 at 22:00:04:

I got his Fast Cash program. The one that is 49.00 plus S&H. It is a great course for getting started. It is the best for your money, considering others charge a lot more for you to get the same info. He doesn’t supply you with the forms like other courses does, but he dows tell you what forms to use. I would suggest buying it. I am just starting out, just getting my first deal under contract. If you have any questions, I would be happy to help as much as I can, I am still learning, but I do have a lil bit of knowledge. just email me if you have and questions. hope this helps.

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by michael

Posted by michael on April 01, 2009 at 09:55:46:

hi was wondering where do you get the money to buy these homes because thats whats stopping me from getting the course

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Randy Lopez

Posted by Randy Lopez on July 18, 2008 at 07:53:44:

im thinking of getting the Jason Louks Home financing program I read you blog from June 2005 are you a millionare yet?

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Freddy

Posted by Freddy on March 11, 2008 at 13:16:06:

Ok so what’s the catch? From what I can pick up, you need a buyers network in order to make this approach work. So how long and how much money does it take to accumulate a buyers network? Or is there an additional subscription for this?

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Pete

Posted by Pete on February 06, 2007 at 21:28:22:

Hey guys,
I bought his starter kit for 1200 which included like 5 of his courses. I understand everything, its pretty straight forward. I am going to buy his 7 day sale package before I get into it since its his new break through. Any more info or if you wanna discuss the courses email me at boarder054@gmail.com.

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by devon

Posted by devon on February 15, 2006 at 12:42:37:

i am considering gett jasson’s course is it a course for beginners and does he provide the contracts? if not where can you get them from

Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Adrienne Ervin

Posted by Adrienne Ervin on July 16, 2005 at 15:02:04:

I too am interested in purchasing the Jason Loucks program. I just wanted to know if anyone had any luck with any deals and if it work out well for you. Just looking for a little guidance.

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by April Scarlott

Posted by April Scarlott on October 09, 2008 at 15:12:14:

I purchased the whole course and there is no return address ANYWHERE on this course, and of course, I threw away the packaging. I have found out from a Texas Attorney as well as my title co. that the forms he uses are not legal here in Texas, nor are his methods. Anyone know this guys address?? No one ever answers the phone number given in his course either and it cost $1500 bucks… all I can say is if you do not live in Florida, I would be very hesitant about purchasing this course.

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by david

Posted by david on February 06, 2009 at 18:49:48:

any luck with this guy and or system. please contact me at david_panter@yahoo.com

Thanks

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on July 12, 2007 at 03:32:39:

I have the 7 Day Sale course. Basically you put an option on a house for a discount to control the property and then hold a 7 Day Sale with a round robin auction. Your profit is the difference between what price you put the house under option for and what you sell it for.

Great course. Haven’t used it yet. But the round-robin auction is getting more popular for selling a house quickly.

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options) - Posted by Mike Harnett

Posted by Mike Harnett on December 06, 2006 at 18:45:55:

We bought the FAst Cash Quick Start Program for about 59.95 and after reviewing, researching and some trial and error, made $10,000 cash on our first deal. So, it worked for us… but we are operating out of Canada and the Real Estate Laws are different, making the market much more difficult to make the kind of money that can be made in the USA market. It’s worth the investment if you are willing to put the time and effort into understanding and learning this industry. Nothing works if you don’t stick with it and put forth the determination and effort it takes to truly be successful. Regards, Mike

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by bruce randolph

Posted by bruce randolph on October 06, 2005 at 15:29:14:

please send any positive comments you have.

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Jason Loucks

Posted by Jason Loucks on February 11, 2009 at 21:00:17:

Hi April-

I’m not sure how you got a copy of the course with no address in it, but if you need an address or a customer service phone line, it’s on the main site at:www.7DaySaleGuy.Com .

I’d put it right here in this response, but I doubt the moderator would approve.

And we get over 200 calls a week at the phone number on that site, so I can promise you we answer the phone.

Between not having an April Scarlott, (or any other Scarlott, in case you’re married and your husband bought the course) as a customer in our files (we use Infusionsoft to help us take care of every single customer), and the fact that your course had no address and no working phone number, I hope you didn’t get it on E-Bay or something and get a scam copy.

If you did, call my office at the phone number on the site and I’ll make sure you get the proper bonuses, one of which is a 1-hour coaching call with me personally, where I can figure out all of this and get you on the right track.

As for using my forms in Texas, I have literally HUNDREDS of testimonials from people all over the country, and dozens from Texas. It is working and legal in Texas. Your Title company may be misinformed.

I’m sorry if you’ve had a hard time implementing what you’ve paid your hard money to learn, and I would love to help you get your money’s worth, even if you didn’t buy it from us.

• Jason Loucks

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by davidpanter

Posted by davidpanter on February 06, 2009 at 18:47:18:

why are the methods not valid in Texas? I sent you an email from my yahoo account also. david_panter@yahoo.com

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on July 12, 2007 at 03:42:42:

Here is a link to a call Jason did explaining his 7 day sale method.

http://homefinancingoptions.com/custom/index.cfm?id=103061

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by digna nunez

Posted by digna nunez on June 14, 2011 at 24:18:20:

Any one here has had any luck? i wanted to buy the foreclosure system but i started to look and found this site, i see the postings are old. I did get the free CD, but its a merely conversation about how much money you can make. feel free to email me

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by JOE MADLEY

Posted by JOE MADLEY on July 26, 2009 at 08:20:07:

STOP SENDING ME THIS E-MAIL CRAP. YOU DO IT EVERYDAY AND I WAND YOU TO STOP. UNSUBSCRIBE NOW OR I WILL
TURN THIS OVER TO MY ATTORNY. YOUR E-MAIL DO NOTHING
FOR ME, OR TO HELP ME BUY HOUSES.
THANK YOU JOE