Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Tim

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by Jerry W. Alb

Posted by Jerry W. Alb on April 03, 2009 at 16:59:17:

Dear Mr. Loucks,

When I first bought into your course, I believed I was buying a series of tapes which I watched with intrigue. I was followed up by call after call after call from representatives of your company trying to “sell” me on the benefits of your main courses, your personal training. I told them after reading the information I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAM. Yet since July of last year, my credit card has been billed $39.97 each month. It was only during preparation of my taxes that my accounted called this to my attention.

After discovering it was your program, calmed my self down, I am now seeking two things from you: (1) IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF FURTHER BILLING and (2) RESTITUTION PAYMENT IN THE AMOUNT OF $39.97 SINCE JULY OF 2008. To date that total would be $359.73.

I EXPECT MY FIRST INSTRUCTION TO BE CARRIED OUT IMMEDIATELY. TO SHOW YOU I AM A REASONABLE MAN, I WILL NEGOTIATE WITH YOU ON POINT 2. I ASSUME YOU ARE A SAVVY BUSINESS MAN BUT THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE ME WHO CONSIDER THEMSELVES SAVVY AS WELL BUT DO NOT LIKE NOR CAN BE MADE TO BE MADE A FOOL OF. I EXPECT YOU ARE A REASONABLE BUSINESS MAN THAT WE CAN WORK THINGS OUT. IF NOT I LOOK FORWARD TO DO ANYTHING WITHIN THE POWER OF THE LAW TO REMEDY THIS SITUATION.

IT DOESN’T MATTER THE AMOUNT, IT MATTERS ABOUT THE PRINCIPLE INVOLVED. GOOD DAY SIR

Re: Jason Loucks (Home Financing Options - Posted by cass barnes

Posted by cass barnes on September 23, 2011 at 12:35:57:

Hi! i was going to buy as well but didn’t so how is the
free CD. I feel they all talk a good game