Joe Crump - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on February 02, 2001 at 06:48:06:

Thank you for your reply. I would agree the presentation is everything.

Joe Crump - Posted by Dave

Posted by Dave on February 01, 2001 at 19:50:21:

Has anyone ever heard of Joe Crump? He has a web site and e-books (saves him money). He brags of having all the information and a system that no one else does. He says his system works while others like Carlton Sheets course/system is vague and does not work well. If anyone has had any exposure to Joe Crump, please let me know your experience. I think it is time for me to just go to the library rather than send my hard earned cash to these infoprenuers.

Re: Joe Crump - Posted by Charles Steed

Posted by Charles Steed on February 01, 2001 at 22:25:42:

Never heard of Joe Crump but that doesn’t mean anything. There isn’t much new in creative financing that hasn’t been around for a long time. So what’s the difference in all the courses out there? The way they are presented. An added twist offered by the author. A variation on a standard technique… I’ve spent a lot of money on investment education since 1982, not a penny wasted. Some courses are a little better than others, but this is the key: They all work if YOU work em. Before spending money on a system, go to a used bookstore and pick up a copy of Robert Allen’s Nothing Down or Creating Wealth. Both of these books are packed with great information.