Joe Kaiser isn't it better in your best darn do - Posted by DS

Posted by JoeKaiser on September 22, 2004 at 24:54:04:

541 posts since we went to the forum format March 19.

Besides, a lot can happen between now and December 31 :wink:

Joe

Joe Kaiser isnā€™t it better in your best darn do - Posted by DS

Posted by DS on September 11, 2004 at 18:23:56:

_Joe Kaiser isnā€™t it better in your best darn document on the planet to put the space after the sentence for initializing? The seller may say I put my initials, before I read blah blah ā€¦

Instead of:
_______ 1. OWNERSHIP OF THE PROPERTY: I am the owner of The Property (or I have an equitable interest in The Property) and am able to contract for its sale

Isnā€™t it better:

1. OWNERSHIP OF THE PROPERTY: I am the owner of The Property (or I have an equitable interest in The Property) and am able to contract for its sale. _______ /initials.

Re: Joe Kaiser isnā€™t it better . . . - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on September 13, 2004 at 01:45:33:

Hmmmmmmm . . . no.

Why go after inkcolor?? Go for the content?? - Posted by brad

Posted by brad on September 12, 2004 at 10:47:55:

Modify it as you wish there is no rule not toā€¦

Who gives a cr@p - Posted by Hank FL

Posted by Hank FL on September 11, 2004 at 18:38:48:

I wanna know what heā€™s getting at w/his ā€œalternative to the short saleā€ technique.

Thereā€™s no way Iā€™m getting impulsed (yet again) to buy (yet another) effing REI course w/out more info.

Re: Who gives a cr@p - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on September 13, 2004 at 01:47:16:

Fair enough . . . suit yourself.

Joe

Re: Who gives a cr@p - Posted by Not me

Posted by Not me on September 12, 2004 at 03:05:45:

almost signed up for the blog back in jan. buddy says it was cool for a while now only the guys who dropped a massive bundle on the midyear bootcamp are seeing the real action. real blog posts fewer than half what they used to be. coulda been a big waste o money.

Re: Who gives a cr@p - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on September 13, 2004 at 01:48:53:

The bootcamp attendees see the exact same content. There is an
additional forum for them where we talk about bootcamp related stuff
on rare occasions, but itā€™s mostly used to schedule teleconferences.

Joe

I kinda give a cr@pā€¦ - Posted by AWWmi

Posted by AWWmi on September 12, 2004 at 22:19:42:

Just curious what you mean by the bootcampers being the only ones seeing ā€˜the real actionā€™. Do you know of anyone thats getting deals done with Joe and how many? Iā€™ve been working at thisā€¦Cr@p for awhile and would like to know how serious Joe is about getting the deals done.
thanks,
adrian

Re: Who gives a cr@p - Posted by No Gas

Posted by No Gas on September 12, 2004 at 05:57:07:

Your buddy is right.

Joe is the real deal! - Posted by Seth

Posted by Seth on September 13, 2004 at 12:53:38:

I can tell you that Joe is the real deal. His material is worth the money hands down. His new stuff is even more powerful and under valued in my opinion. But then again I have made a alot money using his ideas and information I gathered from hi courses and bootcamp.

Quit taking pop shots.

Re: Joe is the real deal! - Posted by AWWmi

Posted by AWWmi on September 14, 2004 at 18:51:19:

Ok Seth, not trying to give Joe a hard time. I wanted to find people out there that are actuallly getting deals done with Joe. Are you really getting deals done with Joe and what was the bootcampā€™s main theme in training? Do you think it helped you ā€˜get goingā€™ in making deals? Just curious what kind of relationship and how long youā€™ve had with Joe.
Thanks,
AWWmi

Re: Joe is the real deal! - Posted by Tom-FL

Posted by Tom-FL on September 13, 2004 at 18:04:41:

pop shots?

Re: Joe is the real deal! - Posted by SteveIL

Posted by SteveIL on September 13, 2004 at 13:51:02:

I agree with Seth. Joe is the real deal. Why do you think he created the forms the way he did? Think a few lawyers have reviewed them? Check out his blog. The price is very cheap for the value of info. you receive. Check out the archives and articles at this site. Lots of info to take you where there is less competition

Re: Joe is the real deal! - Posted by Wayne

Posted by Wayne on September 19, 2004 at 11:23:35:

Joe provides a lot of value in some of his earlier courses. His blog has proven to be a huge disappointment. I thought I was buying a peek at his day-to-day activities, but weā€™re lucky if we get an update once a week now, and most of those are just telling us that he put a deal together without much insight into the marketing or negotiation that made it possible. I know lots of people who think theyā€™ll be taking him up on his moneyback guarantee come December.