Joe Kaiser - Question for you - Posted by Victor Gutierrez

Posted by Anthony Henry on April 02, 2000 at 24:23:52:

OK Joe I placed the order. Its Order # 2031. The floppies is cool. So do what you can to rush it for me.
Thanks you are the MAN

Anthony Henry

Joe Kaiser - Question for you - Posted by Victor Gutierrez

Posted by Victor Gutierrez on April 01, 2000 at 14:10:44:

Joe,

I recently discovered your site, but I noticed your newsgroup was out of service. Is there a timeframe for being back up & running? Also, that Tabletop Negotiator course sounds like just the sort of thing I need to help my newly started investing career. When do you anticipate having that ready? Any ideas on the cost? Thanks.

Victor

Re: Joe Kaiser - Question for you - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on April 01, 2000 at 16:23:36:

The Discussion Forum is up and running . . .

The Tabletop Negotiator is coming along but I haven’t been able to spend much time on it of late. No price or date at this time.

Joe

Re: Joe Kaiser - Question for you - Posted by Chenel Moore-Md

Posted by Chenel Moore-Md on April 04, 2000 at 19:27:41:

Don’t mean to hurry you Joe, but I am anxiously awaiting the release of Tabletop. Hey, don’t get mad, there’s a price to pay when your in demand from all of your adoring fans!!

Re: Joe Kaiser - Question for you - Posted by Anthony Henry

Posted by Anthony Henry on April 01, 2000 at 21:42:17:

Hey Joe, listen I need your Totally Dominate your Foreclosure Marketplace Course real Baddd. I dont really want to wait for two -three weeks. I need the $130 priced one. I hope you guys have the forms on CD, but thats not critical. Anyway I tried getting it through CREON, it will take too long. They gave me this number call 619-441-4974 but I got no one. Can you pull some weight and help me out.

Anthony Henry

CRE’s Shipping method - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on April 03, 2000 at 13:13:58:

Anthony,

We ask you to allow two weeks shipping and handling, as a worst case scenario. It rarely takes that long. The reason you couldn’t reach me at the number above is because it was Saturday. My office hours are Mon. through Fri. 8am to 4pm (pacific). Your order has been processed and passed along to Joe for shipping. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Jeanne

Re: Joe Kaiser - Question for you - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on April 01, 2000 at 23:18:09:

Just order it through CREON and I’ll see that it goes right out. (Docs are on floppies).

Joe