Joe Kaiser who is he?? - Posted by Bob NJ

Posted by JoeKaiser on October 03, 2000 at 20:22:02:

That’s pretty funny.

Joe

Joe Kaiser who is he?? - Posted by Bob NJ

Posted by Bob NJ on September 26, 2000 at 11:00:25:

Who is Joe Kaiser? Is he legit or just another one of those “GET RICH QUICK GURU’S???
I posted a message on his webpage and asked Joe to send sme some refference from investors (in the New Jersey Area). Joes response was “Sorry Bob i’m not that organized”. STRANGE COMMENT” especially being that all programs that the EXPERTS sell are based on some sort of organizational skills!!! I also noticed that most of the messages on his webpage are either unanswered ( see my 2 posts) or answered in an ambiguious manner. Let me know if you have any experience with any of Joes Programs.
Thanks and have a GREAT INVESTMENT DAY

Bob

Re: Joe Kaiser who is he?? - Posted by chauncy Welling

Posted by chauncy Welling on October 31, 2000 at 10:58:46:

He never gives anyone a straight answer.

Re: Joe Kaiser who is he?? - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on September 27, 2000 at 22:15:18:

Bob,

You asked for recommendations from people from a specific area - on a specific course of mine. Sorry, but I’m not that organized.

If you want recommendations, don’t ask me. I’d just be tooting my own horn and steering happy customers in your direction. That really wouldn’t give you what you’re looking for. My suggestion, post your question and with any luck, you’ll get enough response to make an educated decision.

Joe

He’s a full-time investor, as well as an author. - Posted by Jeanne

Posted by Jeanne on September 26, 2000 at 18:06:09:

Dear Ben,

Joe Kaiser is one of our most respected contributors to this website. He has written numerous “How-to” articles which you can access at:

http://www.creonline.com/art_menu.htm

He answers tons of questions for FREE on our main newsgroup.

We are very proud that the authors whose materials we sell on our site are real world real estate investors, not just “gurus” marketing to you.

Sincerely,
Jeanne

Re: Joe Kaiser who is he?? - Posted by leo

Posted by leo on October 03, 2000 at 07:52:50:

Ask Joe about me, and his instant investor course!

Let’s see how long this post lasts…eh Joe!

Re: Joe Kaiser who is he?? - Posted by Terry (Houston)

Posted by Terry (Houston) on September 28, 2000 at 12:24:47:

You don’t have to toot your own horn Joe.
Bob,
You need t search this site as well as Joe’s site and you will see the quality answers and material that do come from Joe.
I don’t know that many people could name specific customers and the area they are in without working directly with them. Joe is selling courses that people have to implement.
Now I did work with Joe and am very glad I did. It taught me things I didn’t know and made me realize I don’t know a lot which could be the best lesson of all. And when he sends me the Motivated seller course I will continue learning from him.
Hope that helps Bob
Terry

Author and Investor - Posted by Arlie Anderson

Posted by Arlie Anderson on September 27, 2000 at 07:41:13:

I think the How to Articles on this site are the best by Joe. This guy is extremely down to earth. Not a prima donna that has to analyze a situation to death before taking action. I think we could all learn from him. Remember this guys is an investor and an author just like the title of this posting. he has his priorities straight and spends as little time as possible answering in depth questions. Read his how to articles and you will know what I am talking about. If your questions are not answered there I sure they will be answered here on this forum. As for buying his courses if they are not too ridiculously priced then one good idea that helps you gain one transaction will be worth the whole course in most cases. In my opinion the guy is great and is always calling people to action to get off their buts and just start to learn by application. JUST DO IT!!