Joe Kaiser's course - Posted by D.newton

Posted by JohnT on March 02, 2000 at 07:36:01:

Actually, I found it quite humorous, I was just afraid to admit it. I had a feeling that line would draw a response from you.

Joe Kaiser’s course - Posted by D.newton

Posted by D.newton on February 29, 2000 at 16:16:46:

I am thinking about buying Joe Kaisers lease-option course or the abandoned properties course, does anybody have any experiance with these courses?

Re: Joe Kaiser’s course - Posted by JohnT

Posted by JohnT on March 01, 2000 at 15:46:52:

I have found Joe Kaiser’s L/O course to be very informative and filled with useful ideas. I also really enjoy his writing style and his attempts at humor. The targeting of the tired landlord is a great strategy. The week after I received the book I sent out my letters to tired landlords, around 10 or so, and over the next week I received a phone call per day. Of those that called me, I feel that I have a great opportunity to make a deal with one of them. They are not interested in the L/O but are interested in selling and have already named a price at about 50% of FMV. I will be meeting the owner at the house this weekend, and I would have to say that this opportunity is all a result of the ideas in Joe’s book.

Well worth the $99. I am going to buy his foreclosure course in the near future.

Re: Joe Kaiser’s course - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on March 01, 2000 at 22:04:57:

Attempts?

I’ll try harder next time.

Joe