Joe Kaisers course - Posted by Michael

Posted by ScottS on February 09, 2001 at 12:57:41:

If you are low on funds and are willing to put forth some hard effort to get started I buy Joe’s course. That’s the first course I started with and I’ll tell you it’s nice.

It is mainly directed towrds people who understand the basics and legalities of L/O’s. So you’ll need to learn that. You can learn that by reading the many different sites available with L/O info. Joe’s course will teach you some cool, inexpensive ways to find the motivated seller. I’d advise you get the software also if you can afford it.

Good Luck!

ScottS

Joe Kaisers course - Posted by Michael

Posted by Michael on February 09, 2001 at 12:04:09:

I am starting my REI career in L/O’s and don’t have much money to spend on courses, but I saw that Joe’s course was fairly cheap and I wanted some feedback on what you guys thought of his course. Will it give me the head start I’m looking for?

Thanks in advance for your responses!
michael

Re: Joe Kaisers course - Posted by Wayne

Posted by Wayne on February 10, 2001 at 14:57:28:

I just got Joe’s course the other day and I love his ideas. I had a question about installing the software and when I called guess who answered the phone ? Yup, Joe answered it and solved my problem. I then had a question about use of the software and posted a message on Joe’s discussion board and he answered it right away.

Good course, and a GREAT guy to deal with in my opinion.

Wayne

Re: Joe Kaisers course - Posted by Brad Wa.

Posted by Brad Wa. on February 09, 2001 at 13:19:01:

Joe is a smart guy,he has alot of experience and all his courses are cheap and full of real world technics that are easy to follow. Like some of the other posts have mentioned do some reading here and get a understanding of a buying technic that you want to use then buy one of Joe’s courses.You haven’t got anything to lose,this site guarantees the stuff they sell. Good Luck

Re: Joe Kaisers course - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on February 09, 2001 at 12:59:26:

I thought Joe’s course was a great course. I have it myself. I thought Joe’s course uniquely set forth a method to locate a motivated seller. One that a newbie (or anyone else) could do without spending all that money on a newspaper ad. I highly recommend this course, and others by Joe…he always has a unique and fresh perspective.

Now…the one thing I would caution you on is that Joe’s course is not going to go from A to Z about lease/options. If you want that you probably ought to go toward Bronchick. But I think you can get started with Joe…he’s got some forms, a great idea for where to find a deal, and other ideas on what to do once you have found the deal.

JPiper