Joe Kaiser's courses - Posted by Detroit Erin

Posted by ScottS on April 11, 2002 at 15:57:35:

I agree 100%.

Joe got me started with his course and then I got Bill Bronchicks.

Bill shows you step by step what to do and explains things in simplistic detail.

Joe, on the other hand, picks up where Bill leaves off and shows you some very cool ways to find deals. Joe is an absolute master of finding likely places to find motivated sellers.

I’d be very confident in saying you need everything these two author.

ScottS

Joe Kaiser’s courses - Posted by Detroit Erin

Posted by Detroit Erin on April 07, 2002 at 17:59:11:

Anyone can give testimonial (aside from Joe LOL) to his course materials? I am looking at his Lease/Option and noticed it came with software. Does the software only generate the letters or does it fill in contracts with the provided info as well? Anyone using the Mechanics Lien program? Always looking for more knowledge (Currenly library includes Carlton Sheets, Ernie Kessler, many general books, and on-the-way is Bronchick’s (sorry if mis-spelled) Nuts-and-Bolts program). Recomendations anyone?

Looking for a L/O Course? Bronchick’s!! - Posted by Scott Ashbaugh (MI)

Posted by Scott Ashbaugh (MI) on April 08, 2002 at 22:35:59:

If you are looking for a course on Lease Options as your first or main one, you must get Bronchick’s. I was new to lease options, got his course, sat down with my very first L/O seller and the guy thought I was an attorney. I had the answers for everything.

I have Joe Kaiser’s as well. Joe’s is also great, but Joe’s is specific techniques, it is not intended as an overall training program.

Just one guys opinion, but they are both great weapons in my arsenal.

Re: Joe Kaiser’s courses - Posted by JT San Francisco

Posted by JT San Francisco on April 08, 2002 at 13:25:53:

Cool collection there. What I’m studying right now is Charlie and Randy France’s course on “The ABC’s of ‘Subject To’.” It is highly recommended. If you’re getting the entire course, though, which consists of four programs, buy the program from their web site, www.getthedeed.com, you’ll save about $200 for the package.

BTW, the course is about purchasing properties “subject to” the existing loan.

Happy Investing,

JT San Francisco