John Alexander Real Estate Course - Posted by Swatpup

Posted by Rich on March 28, 2007 at 22:53:26:

Beware applying other people’s experiences to yourself. There are some people who seem to be able to get anything to work and attribute it to some program or other they have taken when a careful analysis reveals that they have a lot of ability and were not actually using the program.

Another thing - if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

John Alexander Real Estate Course - Posted by Swatpup

Posted by Swatpup on March 07, 2007 at 24:08:17:

Have anybody bought John Alexander Real Estate Course as seen on t.v.? Does his 14 days challenge really work?

Re: John Alexander Real Estate Course - Posted by Jack E

Posted by Jack E on March 30, 2007 at 18:44:43:

My advice to you is the same as others. Be damed careful of any R.E. course you see on TV. You can debate the pros and cons of any of them, but only buy if you can afford to throw away your money. Its up to you.

Re: John Alexander Real Estate Course - Posted by Phil

Posted by Phil on March 07, 2007 at 10:01:58:

Its garbage, so is he. Save your money. Hard work, and finding motivated sellers is the way to go.

Re: John Alexander Real Estate Course - Posted by Jerry

Posted by Jerry on April 14, 2007 at 07:44:00:

I watch this this show on John Alexander Real Estate, can anyone out there in the Ohio or surrounding states, give any good insight? thanks Jerry

Re: John Alexander Real Estate Course - Posted by ronald lee

Posted by ronald lee on June 29, 2007 at 22:16:26:

i would like to know is this course anyway like he says on tv

Re: John Alexander Real Estate Course - Posted by Jason (AL)

Posted by Jason (AL) on March 13, 2007 at 15:35:47:

What makes ya say that, Phil?

Garbage cuz you didn’t make anything with it?

What’s the negativity about?

Re: John Alexander Real Estate Course - Posted by Phil

Posted by Phil on March 13, 2007 at 16:55:52:

Hi. Well if you can get his Inverse program to work, more power to you. We could not. I am not saying this works for everyone, but we have more deals, by using targeted direct mail, period. Simple. But it works. I have spoken to so many people about this guy, I did not hear anything good. Just my experience, yours may be different.

Re: John Alexander Real Estate Course - Posted by Jason (AL)

Posted by Jason (AL) on March 13, 2007 at 17:58:01:

Ah.
I see.
What about the program could you not get to work in your
dealings?
Personally, I’ve heard both sides.
I got the cheapo $39 course just to see what all the
hoopla was about. Very interesting stuff. However, I’m sure there’s “cleaner” ways of doing the closings.

Re: John Alexander Real Estate Course - Posted by Bill

Posted by Bill on March 18, 2007 at 22:05:59:

Hello. I do not so much have a follow-up comment as I have questions about the John Alexander method. It sounds good to me but I want to get some info before I get into it. I have taken the $39 course and enjoyed it. But I am hesitant and have no idea how to check the system out. Any true-story successes out there? Or anyone who tried it out? It doesn’t seem difficult to find motivated sellers…

Thanks for any feedback,

Bill N.