John Alexander's Beacon Program - Posted by john

Posted by SteveS (FL) on April 19, 2000 at 11:28:28:

This is nothing new. Using seller financing to buy and sell properties and “simultaneous closings” have been around for years.

The so called “Beacon” program is a fancy marketing name derived from the credit scoring moniker.

I would reccomend you read, study, and learn these techniques in more cost effective manner than from spending $$$ to buy promotional materials that many times overpromise and underdeliver.

SteveS.

John Alexander’s Beacon Program - Posted by john

Posted by john on April 18, 2000 at 23:34:55:

Does anyone know anything about this program. I am interested in puchasing but would like some feedback on Beacon Program. Is it for real?

Many posts on Board II about this in the Archives! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on April 19, 2000 at 11:17:13:

Try the “archives”. You will find many posts there about this very thing!

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard2/index.html

Re: John Alexander’s Beacon Program - Posted by Vic

Posted by Vic on April 19, 2000 at 06:06:00:

I don’t have any first hand knowledge of this co. & in fact just visited their web site for the first time, but I can tell you this - I would be awfully careful of any company that wants money up front like this.

The first thing that struck me as odd is their claim that 80% of all listed house expire without being sold. I can tell you for a fact, that “that ain’t so”. I don’t know where they’re getting their data from, but it they’re stretching the truth to such an extreme on that insignificant point, I can only imagine how much they’d be stretching the truth on the points that matter.

Their true business is selling you booklets & tapes. Personally, I would pass on this. Doesn’t sound right, at all, to me. Just my opinion.

Vic

Re: Is it for real? I’ll like to know too !!! - Posted by Ike

Posted by Ike on April 19, 2000 at 04:38:25:

Hey Guys,
I am also interested in knowing if any one of you has tried the “beacon program” or any thing similar. The subject matter of the program is very intriguing and I have been pondering for the last couple of weeks ( and comparing with other similar programs/services )over the “workability” of this technique.
For those of you that don’t know of this program
let me explain, from what I understand ,it is a rehab investors dream come true. The progam promises to have your property sold in record time and for top dollar , literally b/4 the paint is even dry on your project.
This company is actually a note buying company that has figured some “nifty” ways to use the creation and selling of “paper” to buy and sell property.
If any of you are interested in reviewing this program and getting back to John and I, you can find more details of this program at www.kashout.com .
Please let us know what you think.

Yours,

Ike.