John Beck Free & Clear - Posted by R.

Posted by mattc on September 03, 2003 at 14:00:15:

nt

John Beck Free & Clear - Posted by R.

Posted by R. on September 02, 2003 at 22:07:20:

I just received John Beck’s free & clear. Has anyone had success with his program?

Re: John Beck Free & Clear-Look Out! - Posted by Stephanie

Posted by Stephanie on September 03, 2003 at 05:34:58:

The info in the course is good, but look out for the John Beck follow up, big money cost coaching. When they call hang up. From other posts on here it appears to be a rip off.

Re: John Beck Free & Clear - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 02, 2003 at 23:00:38:

R-----------

I have had great succes with buying houses on tax auctions. Recently I have bought a bunch of vacant lots on tax resales in OK state in June. Have resold three so far. For about 8-9 times purchase price on two, about 3.5 times purchase price for the third. I’ll be putting a couple more up for sale this week.

Good InvestingRon Starr***

Re: John Beck Free & Clear-Look Out! - Posted by Josh

Posted by Josh on October 13, 2003 at 14:02:51:

I did john’s coaching and it really changed my life, i have increased my income by double, i really do think my 6000$ investment was well worth it, i made 128,034 my first year with johns mentors

Buying by mail - remotely - Posted by mattc

Posted by mattc on September 03, 2003 at 09:45:27:

Ron,
Is it possible to put in bids by mail also?
I have an older copy of the John Beck course,
from 3-4 years ago - before I got serious about
REI. Tax sales are much harder in Michigan now
since they changed the laws, but I know some states
are still relatively easy.
Have you been able to buy without being at the auctions?

Thanks,

mattc

Re: Buying by mail - remotely - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on September 03, 2003 at 10:04:35:

Matt C------------

It varies by state.

Some places you can buy certificates by mail. I have done that.

I have never bought properties at tax sale or tax resale auctions without being there myself or having an agent to bid for me.

It is possible to buy some properties from the taxing entities after the tax auction by mail. I did that in Yavapai County AZ some years ago. I had been in the county to study the lists of property available and go to see them. Then I put in my offers by mail and did not go to the comfirmation, as I live in Oakland, CA. I put in offers for three lots. When they came up before the county commissioners for confirmaation somebody else bid on the best property and I got the other two.

Good InvestingRon Starr**