John Behle - Posted by Charlie (Fla)

Posted by GregA (NE) on January 09, 1999 at 12:54:30:

jbehle@lgcy.com

John Behle - Posted by Charlie (Fla)

Posted by Charlie (Fla) on January 09, 1999 at 11:43:47:

Friends,

Will someone please provide me with assistance on securing John Behle’s email address? Also, when ordering his program
I ordered over the phone. I got an email from Creonline that my ordered could not be processed because I didn’t check off the appropiate box when ordering . However, I didn’t place the order online. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Charlie

Email address - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on January 10, 1999 at 14:51:08:

I post my email address with every message. I welcome any email related to available notes or business. I try to respond to all emails possible. Right now, there are over two hundred in my inbox.

In the case of any product ordering problems (before placing the order), contact the CREonline board. If you’ve received product or are waiting for an order you’ve placed and there are questions then please feel free to contact me directly at jbehle@lgcy.com

For questions about notes - PLEASE POST THEM HERE. The majority of my “inbox” consists of questions that could and should be posted to this newsgroup. If your post has a personal nature to it, feel free to make it annoymous or thin out any details that might be too personal.

My commitment is first to my family, second to my personal investing, third to my consulting clients, fourth to the newsgroup (which I do pretty good at) and fifth or lower is responding to emails.

This week I am cleaning out the email box and will need to send most back asking you to post here in the newsgroup. Please don’t be offended. Sorry, but some are quite OLD. The good news about me being as busy as I am is you have access to a real player in the business, not just therories from a full time educator. The bad news? My time is limited and the educating is because I love it. Good news? The materials are practical and functional. Bad news? They may not be as “pretty” as someone who is solely concerned with education.

There are many advantages to posting here. One, there’s a better chance I’ll get to it. Two, you get the response, synergy and collective wisdom of many great minds. Contrary to some educators, I’ve never been through a stage of feeling like I was “Omniscient”. I’ve always liked the statement made one day about one of the educators in the industry (no one here). “He started believing his own press releases.”

I don’t know everything about paper and my strategies are not the only ones of value. Post here and you have the insight of all - and a better chance that I will answer personally than being lost in my email overload.

Profitable note deals, foreclosure deals, exhange deals and essentially any real estate business or problemsin Utah or surrounding states? Contact me by email at jbehle@lgcy.com

Something doesn’t sound right! - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on January 09, 1999 at 17:10:42:

Charlie:

We don’t send out an email message that says that. If you ordered by phone, there would be no need to send a message, unless there was a problem with your order and we can’t reach you by phone.

I’ll pass this info along to the office and have someone contact you.

Sorry for any problems.

You can always reach the main office at 619-441-4974.