John Behle's and Terry Vaughan's courses - Posted by Keith Newcomb

Posted by John Behle on February 10, 2000 at 21:54:09:

Send it in and we’ll see you there.

John Behle’s and Terry Vaughan’s courses - Posted by Keith Newcomb

Posted by Keith Newcomb on February 07, 2000 at 16:33:04:

Hi,

My questions are: Do these courses (their top ones) give copies of contracts to use and the clauses or phrases that help? Do they cover a variety of ways to do no down deals? What are the main differences between their top courses? Lastly would getting their best course leave me still having to buy more to be in this business? For example if I were to get John’s video course would I still have to get his course on how to find paper?

My friend just purchased Carelton Sheets program and while I liked the program, I especially liked his copies of contracts and how to fill them out.

We don’t have much money but I was persuaded by John’s article loanlording vs. landlording that notes were the better way to go. So I want to see if it is possible for us to get into the business. Thank you for your help.

I would also like to thank Jeanne for her kind and helpfull way when I spoke to her on the phone.

If I have left out any important questions that need to be asked please include that information as well. Thank you again.

Keith

Re: John Behle’s and Terry Vaughan’s courses - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on February 10, 2000 at 16:14:06:

My video course has sample contracts. The course covers how to do “no down” deals with notes and how to use notes to do “no down” real estate deals.

The section on finding notes in the videos is actually more in detail than the “Millions of Mortgages in Minutes” course, so you would not need both - other than that one is audio and one is video.

The video course is 28 hours over a 5 day intensive course. It starts at the very basics of “what a note is” and goes clear through to some extremely advanced techniques. The basics are taught elsewhere, but not the advanced techniques. Over a five day period, most people grasp the material well. There are many hundreds of pages of manuals and reading material that come with the course.

What it doesn’t say in the description is that I have added 5 different bonus books to the course. “The Paper Game”, “Mortgage Magic”, “Creative Paper Formulas”, “Discounting as easy as 1,2,3” and “Advanced Discounting and Negotiation Techniques”.

AND … without the benefit of a lot of “Razzle Dazzle”, I’ll tell you right now that at the convention I will probably throw in the 5 day live seminar that I do only once or twice a year. I made that offer at the convention last year and to those who had just recently bought the video course.

Any seats left for 2/24 workshop? - Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX

Posted by Jim Kennedy - Houston, TX on February 10, 2000 at 16:58:29:

John,

Are there any seats left at the special discount rate for the Abundance & Prosperity Concepts workshop on February 24th. If so, please add my name to the list and I’ll send in the registration form.

Thanks a million!!

Jim Kennedy,
Houston, TX