John Behle's email address - Posted by HArpal NArulla

Posted by John Behle on March 13, 1999 at 13:41:05:

I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE CONFUSING ME WITH - BUT YOU ARE WRONG.

You have never purchased my course, asked for a refund, been denied one or had calls refused. My email address and even physical address and phone number have been posted here many times.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. Either you are confusing the name of the author or name of the course. I have double checked the records for many years. You have not purchased my course.

Possibly you purchased another course from someone named John on paper or another subject.

My course is on real estate paper and is called “THE PAPER GAME”. It was published in 1982 and was one of the first courses ever available on discounted mortgage investment.

Three other people have tried to capitalize on the well known name of my course. Barney Zick has an excellent course on paper and for a time called it something like “Playing The Paper Game”. We asked him to stop using it and he graciously agreed.

To my knowledge Joel Cassaway still markets his course under my name. Frankly it P***** me off and I have a real problem with Joel over it, I think it is a form of deceptive theft. I’m not one to sue people and don’t like to cause problems, so I haven’t done anything except have hard feelings. I haven’t heard anything bad about Joel or his courses and I glanced at them once at a convention. They looked OK, but there were parts that looked like they were as “borrowed” as the name. As they say, “imitation is the highest form of flattery”.

The one that really bothered me was Charles Givens. Not only did they take the name of my course, but also began marketing “his” course with my mailing list, phone scripts and advertising. The marketing company that marketed my one year training program stole my computer with the mailing list, burned down my office building and then went on to sell millions of dollars per month of the pirated “The Paper Game” course.

I never saw his materials to see how much of the content of my course had also been taken if any. Givens is now dead and I know they had many un-happy people. Possibly you bought his materials - BUT, I REPEAT - YOU DIDN’T BUY MINE.

Even the guy on this website that copied my course and returned it received a refund.

John Behle’s email address - Posted by HArpal NArulla

Posted by HArpal NArulla on March 02, 1999 at 07:57:07:

could John or anyone having his email address/website address
please inform me.
thanks

Re: John Behle’s email address - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 12, 1999 at 23:45:32:

My email is posted all over the place. It is jbehle@lgcy.com

Re: John Behle’s email address - Posted by Annie Chen

Posted by Annie Chen on March 08, 1999 at 16:59:20:

I’ve bought this course, but I returned it. However, I didn’t get refund. I’ve tried to called them for many many times. They gave me a customer service phone number, but I never get someone who answered the phone. I am very angry. So, if someone know John Behle’s email address, please e-mail me too. Thanks.

Try “Cash Flow” forum - Posted by Terry Vaughan

Posted by Terry Vaughan on March 02, 1999 at 11:00:15:

He hangs out on the “Cash Flow” forum on this site.

See link on the left side of this page.

FOLLOW UP about Annie’s post - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 20, 1999 at 12:18:59:

As you can see, after posting here and emailing her three times (along with the fact that the posted responses are emailed) there has been no response.

Either Annie realized she had the wrong name or course or the post was just a “drive by”.

I do take it personal when someone makes such a slanderous accusation whether it was in error or not.

My post refers to “Annie’s” post - not Bronchick - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 13, 1999 at 13:44:06:

I’ve posted several times to answer a post about my course and it posts twice and looks like I am referring to a post about Bill Bronchick. This has nothing to do with him.