John Reed making money through All-forclosure.com. - Posted by Nate

Posted by seymour on October 10, 2000 at 20:47:38:

Reed writes about all of those. I get his newsletter. I am also reading Reed’s “Aggressive Tax Avoidance for the Real Estate Investor” now and think it is well done.

I also own the Sheets course and have found it helpful as well.

John Reed making money through All-forclosure.com. - Posted by Nate

Posted by Nate on October 03, 2000 at 08:11:04:

I notice that John T . Reed is getting plugged by All-Foreclosure.com. I have read that this man is supposed to be the watchdog for the industry yet it is obvious that this web site is a front to sell his products and put down others in the business. Any comments.

Re: John Reed making money through - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on October 03, 2000 at 10:40:58:

John is like most college professors. He teaches about techniques (usually against techniques) that he himself has never used. He admits that he has only owned about a dozen investment properties in his entire career and nothing since 1992. Therefore he is about 8 years out of practice from real world real estate investing.

SHOW ME HOW - Posted by Marlon Pacis

Posted by Marlon Pacis on March 22, 2001 at 17:28:40:

PLEASE SEND ME MORE INFORMATION ON THIS AMAZING PROGRAM.

Re: John Reed making money through - Posted by seymour

Posted by seymour on October 03, 2000 at 21:19:46:

What has changed since 92? I have several of his books and find them very well done and I AM an active investor. Robert Bruss J.D. agrees.

to each his own.

Re: John Reed making money through - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on October 04, 2000 at 10:40:31:

I don’t know too many “subject matter experts” who haven’t done anything practical in their field of expertise in 8 years. Even when he was active in investing he only did it maybe 12 or so times in 30 years.

Lots has changed. Lots of new mortgage programs are available. The RTC is long gone. ANQ mortgages are a thing of the past. Most REOs now require prequalification letters. The internet came into being and with it electronic research, communication, auctions, and even e-closings. The Taxpayers Relief Act of 1997 became law. Limited Liability Companies became legal entities in all 50 states. Lead-based paint disclosures are required. Do I need to continue?