JohnB-Just got my HP19BII! WOW! - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by CarolFL on March 19, 2000 at 19:57:18:

in fact. Thanks for the suggestion.
Keep looking, Jim, there are several.
Carol

JohnB-Just got my HP19BII! WOW! - Posted by steph in tex

Posted by steph in tex on March 18, 2000 at 11:29:49:

Hey John Behle!

I searched high and low locally with no success. Every store in Austin said it would take a week or more to get one for me…So last night I went to the HP site, ordered on line, and BAM! 11am this morning here it is!~ WOW!

Am I going to need a whole course just for this?!
I am siked!! if I can master this I am going to be SOOOO smart!!! I can’t wait!
just to f/u~ I rec’d my paper game course that I ordered at the convention, and am just getting started. John- you do a great job at breaking things down, and making them simple enough to understand (I know I will). THANK YOU for that! I was really scared and intimidated where “paper” was concerned… now I am excited and eager to learn. I feel like I am on the brink of clarity! I can’t wait for it all to come together.

Thanks for the recommendation on the calculator. I have a feeling it may soon be one of my best friends.

steph in tex

UhOh… Paper World… - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on March 18, 2000 at 13:26:00:

there’s a new gun in town. Awesome steph, enjoy. It’ll become like it’s attached to your left hand as an extra appendage or something.

David Alexander

Re: JohnB-Just got my HP19BII! WOW! - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 18, 2000 at 12:22:30:

They don’t broadly sell the HP19. If any others have a hard time finding it, I see them on eBay from time to time. A 12C of course is another option or the 17B. Even the HP99LX, HP100LX, 200 - etc. are down in the price range of a normal calculator and are also a full blown palmtop computer also.

The HP19 is an excellent calculator. Durable too! Not much survived my office fire in 1991, but my HP works fine. It was open on my desk and we had to use acetone to clean it off enough to even see the keys. Turned it on and it worked!

I just posted details about the training at my website, so you can make reservations etc. See you there.

Re: UhOh… Paper World… - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on March 18, 2000 at 13:48:39:

I told you to quit playing with that super glue while using your calculator. :slight_smile:

Re: JohnB-Just got my HP19BII! WOW! - Posted by Kenneth Greene

Posted by Kenneth Greene on April 29, 2000 at 19:13:31:

Have 2 never opened Texas Instruments Financial Investment Analyst. A note buyers dream calculator . Each one $75 Firm

If you can’t find an HP19BII and really want one…Read this - Posted by Mark_TX

Posted by Mark_TX on March 23, 2000 at 24:36:41:

Anybody looking for an HP19BII…and can’t find one…

We have these new inventions called super stores, ya know the big warehouses that take up 6 blocks… you are not going to believe this, but Office Depot has them hanging off the shelves for less money than you can buy them for on-line…Bought mine ~3 weeks ago for $129 and walked home with it.

Here is the great thing…John was right. It makes me sit back and smile :slight_smile:

(btw this is in a sarcastic tone, and I am JUST messing with ya :slight_smile: )

Happy Calculating

been lookimg on ebay… no luck yet! - Posted by Jim-WI

Posted by Jim-WI on March 19, 2000 at 10:03:51:

but will keep trying… if not i’ll go pay full retail… ooh i hate those 2 words!

looking for the 19bii