JohnBoy...Help? - Posted by J (TN)

Posted by J (TN) on March 31, 2002 at 11:39:16:

Thanks for the 411. I will order Bronchick first. As for being a “grunt” yourself…just in name only, my friend. After reading your getting started post (as well as others) you are certainly a step above most :slight_smile:

Thanks again

JohnBoy…Help? - Posted by J (TN)

Posted by J (TN) on March 30, 2002 at 23:26:12:

JohnBoy,

Wow! I have been reading some of your posts on CRE Online. Are you just another one of us “grunts” or is there a “guru” hiding behind that username? I tracked down your “getting started” post…well, all I can say is outstanding! I have printed a hard copy and read it every day. It’s so step-by-step. Thanks.

Heeding your advice, I have researched various threads and I think I am leaning toward the L/O method of doing business. I have read various posts by Bronchick, Kaiser, and of course yourself. I have read articles by Claude Diamond and Finkel/Conti as well. Is there any particular one you would recommend getting first? Perhaps you have something to offer yourself? From the looks of things, Bronchick is the guy for all the legal ins and outs, but Kaiser is the marketing “genius” when it comes to motivated sellers.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: JohnBoy…Help? - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 31, 2002 at 01:55:12:

Kaiser’s is good for targeting tired landord’s and it’s based on assuming you already have some decent knowledge of doing L/O’s. It would be a good course to go along with another more in depth course such as Bronchick’s. So you might get them both. You can’t beat the price for picking up a copy of Kaiser’s course to add to the other.

As far as the others I couldn’t say because I’ve haven’t seen any of them.

No, I don’t have any courses written by me. So I guess that just makes me one of the “grunts”. LOL