Re: I think rentals CAN be a starting point… - Posted by Joe M.
Posted by Joe M. on February 14, 2002 at 20:00:02:
Well i don’t know about VA, But Fha is according to the guidlines i stated,only every 3 years. So I take it your friend makes a good income to level out his debt-to-income ratios?
kinda on the same subject; I know they count 75% of rental income toward your loan but does that mean i only need to qualify for the other 25% or does that mean they put that 75% toward my income and then look at my ratios to see if i qualify? Any idea?
thanks again for the previous response, JOE