Jon Richard's Note Course...forms, contracts? - Posted by Joe

Posted by Jon Richards on February 25, 2002 at 19:11:00:

David
Our course includes the 8 basic contracts in the note business. Call if you have further questions. We are always glad to help.

Jon Richards
NoteWorthy publisher

800 487 1864

Jon Richard’s Note Course…forms, contracts? - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on February 19, 2002 at 18:02:33:

Doe’s anyone have information about Jon’s course entitled “How To Start a Profitable Discount Note Course”?

Especially if the course contains forms and contracts that a newbie could use?

Thanks to CREO…you “guy’s” are great?

Joe

TOP DRAWER! - Posted by David Butler

Posted by David Butler on February 19, 2002 at 18:39:31:

Hello Joe,

Hey… great little course and I’ve been recommending it for at least six years. One of the first to discuss the role of “note finder” too, which is a very important distinction in the sometimes confusing world of note “brokering”.

For the money ($65)… I don’t see how you can go wrong starting out with this material - and if you want to kick it up a notch, you definitely want to invest in a copy of Jon’s excellent CALCUALTOR POWER ($40). In fact, if you do nothing else, get CALCULATOR POWER. In terms of broad application, this easy-to-follow and understand financial course is an excellent start to the note business, OR CREI, or just to learn concepts that can be transferred to managing your personal financial life - an area the federal government has really been making a lot of noise about over the past 12 months.

By all measure, the American population is woefully illerate in even the most basic financial skills… I think CALCULATOR POWER can go along way in changing that in a hurry. And if you are going to work with notes or creative real estate investing - keep a copy of CALCULATOR POWER on your desk at all times. Even better, grab ahold of MORE CALCULATOR POWER, and keep both volumes at your finger tips at all times. You just can’t go wrong there!

I highly recommend William Broadbent’s OWNER WILL CARRY for most of the same reasons. Top drawer, 208 pages of excellent information, forms, and a lot more.

I believe all that material is available right here in CREO’s bookstore at:
http://www.real-estate-online.com/m_paper.htm

Hope that helps, and crunch those numbers :wink:

David P. Butler

Re: TOP DRAWER! - Posted by Joe

Posted by Joe on February 23, 2002 at 24:41:52:

David:

Thanks for the quick post!!!

I have not been able to respond as fast as I would like to…

One more question:

Does Jon’s course contain sample contracts and forms?

Thanks