JP/Jeanne: Problem with pop up ads - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by donald drown on June 10, 2004 at 15:31:11:

programs are running slow

JP/Jeanne: Problem with pop up ads - Posted by Kristine-CA

Posted by Kristine-CA on May 26, 2004 at 17:43:19:

Hi there. I’m away from home in NYC using a friend’s computer to check email and the message board. In the last 10 minutes, I’ve been involuntarily taken to three different pages containing real estate related advertising. One for the Rolf guy, one for “shocking facts I need to know” before getting into REI…, etc.

Are these new? Is this something relating to my friend’s browser? It doesn’t look like something you’d have connected to your site. Perhaps it’s some kind of bandit link. Anyway, I’m curious…Kristine

tripping the rift - Posted by tripping the rift

Posted by tripping the rift on October 23, 2005 at 14:15:14:

jessica alba pics nip slip mike in brazil top 100 baby names gerard way huns yellow pages hip hop dancing numa numa gerard way tattoo gallery

Re: JP/Jeanne: Problem with pop up ads - Posted by Rich Hyams

Posted by Rich Hyams on May 26, 2004 at 18:25:40:

It has nothing to do with this site. Its one of those super helpful adware programs. Your friend should be delighted, her pop ups are probably almost always related to the type of site she is on.

There are several adware removal programs, an easy one to download, install and use is Adaware, its a free program available at lavasoftusa.com

lingerie model stockings - Posted by lingerie model stockings

Posted by lingerie model stockings on October 06, 2005 at 18:14:29:

lingerie models woman intimate lingerie lingerie uk anime lingerie christian lingerie bridal discount lingerie lingerie modeling lingerie model stockings sheer fantasy lingerie britney lingerie

Check for Adware/Spyware - Posted by Mike-UT

Posted by Mike-UT on May 29, 2004 at 01:13:42:

I’m inclined to agree with Rich here. The only time I saw popups on creonline was when I was attacked by coolweb’s spyware. Unfortunately for me, it was a very viscious kind that downloaded even MORE spyware/adware behind the scenes.

Within an hour I had over a hundred new spyware applications, even after just scanning and removing them with Adware. It can get pretty bad, to say the very least.

Send your friend here:
http://www.microsoft.com/spyware/

free funny ringtones - Posted by free funny ringtones

Posted by free funny ringtones on September 22, 2005 at 06:38:33:

free blackberry ringtones free ringtones samsung phones free ringtones nokia 5165 dixie ringtone free ringtones lg phones free cricket ringtones free ringtones verizon star trek ringtones free mp3 ringtones free blackberry ringtones

Re: Check for Adware/Spyware - Posted by Darnell Ambrose

Posted by Darnell Ambrose on June 29, 2004 at 14:09:45:

Trying to stop the numerous of pop-ups on our RR Service