just a few questions - Posted by Shane B

Posted by ScottS(NC) on March 07, 2002 at 07:23:21:

Shane,

We buy used 10 years or older (in most cases) homes that don’t have to be moved. We buy them from motivated sellers at wholesale prices. We then create a note and sell them at a retail price. Lonnie has wrote two books that are available at this site for $30 each. Lonnies books are one of the best financial investments I ever made. Lonnies first book Deals On Wheels is a How to manual for what I briefly described above. Lonnies second book Making Money on Mobile Homes picks up where the first left off. I bought both books at the same time and Lonnie sent a free tape of a recent seminar he taught. If you are going to invest in Mobile Homes you will pay for your education. Will it be through trial and error, Or through Lonnies experiences? Take Care ScottS(NC)

just a few questions - Posted by Shane B

Posted by Shane B on March 06, 2002 at 23:56:59:

They’re tons of mh for sale in my paper, I just don’t know how to make money off of them. ex.) '96 Fleetwood vogue 14X66 s/w 2bd,dba, kit., lr, Assumable loan with low down payment… '99 Palm Harbor 14x80 s/w upgrades galore 3 bd, 2 ba, Assume loan. Can I make money off these deals, or should I leave them alone? If I can’t, what kind of mh can you make money off of? Thank you for any advise you can give. Shane

Re: just a few questions - Posted by lyal

Posted by lyal on March 07, 2002 at 17:46:19:

Shane,
Just to add one point to Scott’s comments. You will NOT find the motivated sellers you are looking for in the classified ads or realtor listings.
Buy the books and get started down the investing highway.
All the best, Lyal