Just a Word of Thanks - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Fl. Kevin on February 23, 2002 at 18:24:06:

Lynn,
Cool. I’m ah newbie myself stuck in Gods waiting room. My challenges (not problems by the way) are mostly finding ways to deal with the Seniors down here, & I love it. So Lynn? Who do you think has more problems in life? Rich people or poor people? I’d say the rich because, once again “There not problems, but challenges”. And I don’t mind having these kinds of “challenges”. I’m A Bull in the pasture. The fisherman with A row-boat looking for Moby Dick. Well you get the idea, wright? LOL! Please do keep in touch, ok?
Fl. Kevin

Just a Word of Thanks - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Lynn on February 23, 2002 at 17:32:58:

To all of you who give encouragement to the newcomers:
I’ve just spent two days in the trenches, locating and visiting all the parks in my area and trying to get a feel for pricing etc. I spoke to one PM who pretty much blew me off right out of the starting gate and I was feeling pretty discouraged after that.
That was yesterday and so I came back to this board last night and read through the posts and also some threads in the archives that just lifted me right up. As a result I marched right out there again today and kept at it. I haven’t done a deal yet(not even close) but I’ll not stop until I do, in spite of the fact that almost without exception everyone who finds out what I’m trying to do looks at me as though I’ve grown two heads(including husband; that can be tough.)
If it weren’t for the help and encouragement from you all I’m sure I would give up before I even get started. It’s amazing how easily people believe the negative but have to be convinced to see the positive. So THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your willingness to give others the benefit of your experience. Also it is great to hear from all you other newbies out there going through the same stuff. You can be sure when I do my first deal I will blast it all over the board. I really don’t see how anyone that studies this site can fail to be convinced that they CAN change there lives for the better. Well I’ve gotten my daily motivational fix and this is already long enough.
Warmest Regards,
Lynn