Just bought Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by Gina

Posted by Rebecca on March 20, 2000 at 06:59:16:

I think it is worth the cost. I have not made my first deal, but I have a few that I am looking into and will probably make offers this week or next week.

Rebecca

Just bought Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by Gina

Posted by Gina on March 13, 2000 at 18:35:15:

hi as i said i just bought the program about 3 weeks ago…wondering if anyone else has bought it in the Columbus,Ohio area. would like to chat with others close to my home about the course.I have been through the course once and am starting the second time around.Finding it abit confusing and not sure really what to do with it.Would appreciate any advice. Hope to hear from someone close to my home.please help!!!..LOL…:O)

Re: Just bought Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by Rebecca B

Posted by Rebecca B on March 14, 2000 at 14:24:51:

I bought the course about 2 weeks ago. I’ve been through it a couple of times, plus the cd’s. I’ve read the “No money down” deals several times. It makes a lot more sense today than it did the first time. It will probably all come together for you soon.

Rebecca

Re: Just bought Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by Vinny Venturini

Posted by Vinny Venturini on March 14, 2000 at 12:18:44:

Hi! I am an ex-real estste agent.

I find that real estste is a business that you do with it as you like. In other words, you keep your ideas close to your vest and don’t let anyone know what you are doing!

It is a very private business. Read the course! Let your imagination and ambitions guide you to your goals.

Set your goals!!! Acheive them!!! And then you will realize, some time, where you went WRONG, and where you went RIGHT.

Real Estate is a private business!!! Keep your ideas close to your vest.

Sincerely,
Vinny @
VinnyVent@CS.com

Re: Just bought Carlton Sheets Program - Posted by sarah

Posted by sarah on March 18, 2000 at 16:55:42:

I am considering purchasing this program and am a little leary of the cost! After seeing the program, would you still be willing to pay that much for it?