Just Got My Convention Haircut Today - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by Terry (Houston) on March 21, 2001 at 08:23:33:

You bring the flowbee, I’ll bring the Pocket Popiel Fishing rod for Phil and I’m sure soeone has a Home Brewrey kit and Phil will be in heaven there.
HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Just Got My Convention Haircut Today - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on March 20, 2001 at 20:48:58:

I’m looking forward to meeting everyone at the convention next weekend. If you don’t know me I’ll be the guy with the one week old haircut.

See everyone there.

Mohawk Man! [nt] - Posted by SusanL.–FL

Posted by SusanL.–FL on March 21, 2001 at 10:55:41:

nt

why??? - Posted by Tim Jensen

Posted by Tim Jensen on March 21, 2001 at 07:54:30:

Phil,

You should have told. I could have brought a flowbee and given you a free haircut!

:slight_smile:

Tim

Haircut… I ain’t… - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on March 20, 2001 at 23:42:57:

Gettin’ No Stinkin’ Haircut, Lol.

But I did shave the beard off today, does that count. Of course by the time the convention gets here I’m sure it’ll grow back.

David Alexander

Re: Just Got My Convention Haircut Today - Posted by JohnBoy

Posted by JohnBoy on March 20, 2001 at 22:52:37:

Did you get a cut that outlines, “Beer for the Poor” on the back of your head???

LOL

too weird - Posted by GlennAL

Posted by GlennAL on March 20, 2001 at 21:19:48:

I got mine today too… After all, with those late nights and early mornings just don’t have time for a bad hair day!

The “best” haircut for someone can vary greatly depending on their personal style, hair texture, face shape, and lifestyle. Visit us Newtimeshair However, there are some general principles that can help guide you towards a great haircut.
Firstly, it’s important to consider your face shape when choosing a haircut. For example, a short pixie cut may look great on someone with a heart-shaped face, while someone with a round face might want to opt for longer layers to elongate their features.

Secondly, you should consider your hair texture when choosing a haircut. If you have fine hair, a shorter cut with layers can help add volume and movement. On the other hand, if you have thick hair, a longer cut with blunt ends can help control the weight and create a sleek look.

Finally, you should think about your lifestyle and how much time you’re willing to spend styling your hair. If you’re low maintenance, a wash-and-go style with minimal layers may be the best fit for you. If you’re more willing to put in some effort, a textured bob or a shaggy layered cut can be a great way to add some personality to your look.

Ultimately, the “best” haircut is one that makes you feel confident and comfortable. Consult with a trusted stylist and be open to their suggestions, but also be sure to communicate your own preferences and concerns. With a little experimentation and some expert guidance, you’ll be able to find the perfect haircut for you.