Just Ordered Bronchicks Land Trust course. What do you guys think of it? - Posted by Chris R. (OH)

Posted by CarolFLUT on June 18, 2000 at 11:03:27:

Try looking on his web site www.legalwiz.com.
There are a number of articles and Q & A.

Also, There are a slew of articles concerning trusts and other entities in the Legal Corner of this site.

Lastly, use the Archives to read some of the threads. It’s not that anybody minds repeating themselves on the subject, but it would be more helpful if you availed yourself of what’s readily accessible first.

BTW, I have ‘argued’ the point with attnys and cpa’s both … and guess who “wins” ? I do , because I have the knowledge, gained from the larnin’. I tell our learned companions in the above-referenced fields that I am more than willing to listen to advice borne of KNOWLEDGE, but not of IGNORANCE.

Read up on it some, and then we can discuss any of the “finer points” which remain a question to you!
Carol

Just Ordered Bronchicks Land Trust course. What do you guys think of it? - Posted by Chris R. (OH)

Posted by Chris R. (OH) on June 17, 2000 at 19:50:03:

I’ve been in real estate for 4 years. I’ve had rental property the whole time. I don’t think rentals are the thing I’ll stick with. I’ve been living off of them for 3 years. Its just been a Living. I’m not able to get any reasonable loans for property (even though I have perfect credit) because I don’t have a job.I purchased the rental property when I had a job. There seems to be alot of people in this area that default on their house loans. I would like to learn how to assume their loans subject to and protect my assets. I hope the Bronchick Land Trust course is the right one for me. I’d be interested in hearing from any of you who have used this course and what you thought of it. Thank you for your responses. Chris

The materials are great - Posted by Carol

Posted by Carol on June 18, 2000 at 06:18:27:

but Chris, I’m not quite sure what that has to do with your post. Bronchick’s materials are always very understandable, complete, easy to implement, but the Land Trust materials will tell you how to use, set up, implement, etc Land Trusts … not necessarily how to make money at REI.

Land Trusts are essentially a means of establishing some privacy, getting (or keeping) your name off public records. And this will do it, and save you $$ in the doing (in atty fees, and frustration from their ignorance).
Carol

Your thoughts on this matter? - Posted by TEW, NJ

Posted by TEW, NJ on June 18, 2000 at 10:00:14:

Carol,

I posted the following question to Bronchick and never got a reply. I welcome anyone to provide some insight for me.

http://www.creonline.com/wwwboard/messages/77107.html