Just ordered Carlton Sheets course... - Posted by Larry

Posted by Dave A. (TX) on March 20, 2001 at 15:59:29:

There is a guy in detroit with a website called www.handymanspecial.net He will answer any rei quiestoins you have. I also think he said he has the sheets course.

Just ordered Carlton Sheets course… - Posted by Larry

Posted by Larry on March 19, 2001 at 23:58:58:

Just like a lot of you I watched his pitch for years, weighed the pros and cons, phoned the 800 line, endured the accessories power sell, and after it was over, and as an afterthought, looked him up on the Internet. Then I reached for the alka-seltzer as my stomach did flip-flops. But after reading, 90% of the criticisms that I saw were by folks trying to sell you THEIR particular program. The majority of posts I have seen have been positive. Of course, if you bought the program believing you could sit back and watch the bucks roll in, you’ve suckered yourself. Hard work is the key.

Why has he survived all these years when the others have sank? Seems to be, with the internet as household as it is today, a fraud could be exposed faster than, well U get the picture.

Any comments?

Re: Just ordered Carlton Sheets course… - Posted by terryr

Posted by terryr on March 20, 2001 at 22:31:44:

just completed our first ‘carlton’ deal - made $7650 profit in 5 weeks

Re: Just ordered Carlton Sheets course… - Posted by Matthew Izzo

Posted by Matthew Izzo on March 20, 2001 at 14:19:58:

I have completed Carltons course, and am at the now what stage. I think the best plan for me is to rehab property. I am looking for someone who can show me their footsteps, so I do not get into trouble in an area I’m not familiar with. Let me know how the course is comming, and maybe we could be a help to each other.

Congrats to you!!! - Posted by evelyn (FL)

Posted by evelyn (FL) on March 21, 2001 at 17:05:33:

Just curious, how did you do it?

evelyn