Just starting out with poor credit and no money - Posted by neil

Posted by chuck on March 20, 2001 at 19:15:42:

could you please give me more info on ICR

Just starting out with poor credit and no money - Posted by neil

Posted by neil on January 16, 2001 at 10:07:24:

I am trying to get started in investing and there are quite a few good deals in my area in Michigan but my credit is not very good (I estimate somewhere around 600 or so) and I don’t have a high paying job and i already have a lot of bills. My question to anyone who can help is what ways are there to get financing in my position and does anyone know of any hard money lenders who wouldn’t care about my credit in Michigan.

Re:poor credit and no money - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on January 16, 2001 at 23:30:25:

No money and bad credit equals no deals…UNLESS you take the time and make the effort to educate yourself. This entire site is all about that.

You’re probably going to have to start by doing creative deals. Read all the how to articles on this site…then read them again. Then read all the rest of the information available on the site. My guess is you’ll have some ideas on what to do after you’ve taken those preliminary steps.

JPiper

Re:poor credit and no money - Posted by Bruce Lawson

Posted by Bruce Lawson on January 26, 2001 at 18:22:57:

That is good advice,This site seems to be full of information and if you look close enough someone may have the question you asked answered but in a different scenario credit repair could probably help someone with not so perfect scores,Try ICR they have had great success.