just starting - Posted by christopher

Posted by Jim Urias on January 26, 1999 at 13:49:21:

How long have you been in the business? What are you consentrating on? I am currently investigating how to get financing with minimal or no qualifing and my research has been fruitful!Now all I have to do is locate some properties!Can you help me? Can I help you? I believe so. Contact me at 818 783-3599 office# or fax me at 818 906-8740. Hope to hear from you soon!!

just starting - Posted by christopher

Posted by christopher on January 25, 1999 at 13:55:19:

to anyone, im a young college student in a small town

hoping to make some more cash. since i work full time and support myself, money is precious. anything with little money down would be great. reading about "flipping’ a note sounded interesting as did mobile homes. plenty of mobile homes out this way. plan on ordering some of lonnie scruggs books, but wondering where to read more on ‘flipping’. this seems to be a great site. stumbled on it about three months ago and it just keeps calling me back. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: just starting - Posted by Reif

Posted by Reif on January 26, 1999 at 02:01:10:

WOW. I’m jealous. I wish I had all this information when I was still in college. Sure as heck wouldn’t be working now . . .

By the way, read Rich Dad, Poor Dad and the Millionaire Next Door as part of your early training. It will help you understand how to get started on your road correctly.

Good Luck,

Reif

Re: just starting - Posted by Russ Sims

Posted by Russ Sims on January 26, 1999 at 01:17:25:

Ron Legrand has a highly regarded course on flipping available on this site (in fact it’s on sale for $179 thru the end of the month. After that it nearly doubles). Legrand also has a book called, I believe, Fast Cash With Quick Flips. Others on this site have said you can get it at Amazon.com