Kaiser's Ultimate L/O course software - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on April 24, 2002 at 22:11:10:

in the software or what.

I’m in KY.

Please explain in more detail the glitch. If need be, email me privately about it.

Is the disk bad? If so, I’m sre they would replace it.

What operating system are you using and anti virus if any? That might have something to do with it. Some programs have conflicts with other software, especially anti virus ones. Have to disable them when installing new items or they think the program is a virus.

I don’t want to get something that might not work for me in my area and/or system, although from my reading so far about it I don’t see how it wouldn’t work.

I don’t know, let me know more on the glitch-symptoms, etc…

replies

Gary

Kaiser’s Ultimate L/O course software - Posted by Gary

Posted by Gary on April 22, 2002 at 20:10:02:

I would like pro and con responses to this.

I been thinking about buying the course. From what I been reading for awhile, the course sounds powerful. I’ve heard about the course but not the software.

Question is, I want opinions on the additional software program that you can get. I’ve read all the literature about it but want feedback from actual users.

Would it be justifiable to get the software? You still have to do all the research work and then type in the info.

What is the difference with this vs having the letters boilerplated and templated and just add the contact info per as needed.

I know there would be some time savings but what else? Any specifics?

Replies

Gary

Re: Kaiser’s Ultimate L/O course software - Posted by Walt_FL

Posted by Walt_FL on April 24, 2002 at 11:20:29:

Get the Software. It is editable, and a great prospecting tool aimed at a special class of motivated Sellers. Oh Yeah, where are you from? It doesn’t work in my area (Glitch). Joe/CREOL doesn’t charge that much more for the Software, so order the package.

Walt_FL