Kaiser's Ultimate L/O Strategy - Posted by RoB

Posted by David Krulac on February 14, 2002 at 08:45:27:

are sometimes run by unsavory types including Hell’s Angels. They have a high sucess rate! Other times they are run by attorney, constables, or large landlords. some are in the yellow pages some you need a recommendation like “Joe sent me”.

Kaiser’s Ultimate L/O Strategy - Posted by RoB

Posted by RoB on February 13, 2002 at 12:25:36:

I am looking to get a good course on L/O and had one question about Kaiser’s course.

I am a newbie, but not that new. I have the basic ideas of L/O down and no how most things work. I am interested in Kaiser’s system of finding tired landlords.

Does Kaiser start his course assuming you know nothing of L/O or does he start assuming you know the basic ideas?

Thanks everyone!

Re: Kaiser’s Ultimate L/O Strategy - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on February 13, 2002 at 15:12:10:

Joe Kaiser’s course starts with the assumption that you already know how to do a lease option properly. It specifically targets the niche market of “tired landlords.”

Re: Kaiser’s Ultimate L/O Strategy - Posted by Bryan in Cali

Posted by Bryan in Cali on February 13, 2002 at 17:11:30:

I should note that Kaiser’s methods may not work in some places like those that seal evictions for 6 months, the goal being to deter “eviction mills” that harass landlords.

Re: Kaiser’s Ultimate L/O Strategy - Posted by JoeKaiser

Posted by JoeKaiser on February 15, 2002 at 03:46:58:

Not six months . . . 60 days in CA. And the reason, I think, is to stop “eviction consultants” who show tenants how to beat the eviction. As a landlord, that would get old.

I think 60 days is still doable, btw. Tougher, sure, but I see an angle or two just the same.

Joe

Re: Kaiser’s Ultimate L/O Strategy - Posted by Heidi W

Posted by Heidi W on February 13, 2002 at 19:04:21:

Bryan,

Can you explain what an eviction mill is and how they work and why they are bad?

Thanks,
Heidi

eviction mills… - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on February 13, 2002 at 20:07:09:

are companies/indivduals who will for a fee handle evictions for landlords. sometimes they can be ruthless and tread on the edge of the law, sometimes crossing over the line of legality. They are mean SOBs,who in some cases have beaten tenants and thrown them out in the street.

David Krulac

I have a picture hung in my office… - Posted by Ben (NJ)

Posted by Ben (NJ) on February 14, 2002 at 06:38:03:

of me and Big Pussy from the Sopranos when he appeared
at the grand opening of a local store. He is one mean looking, scowling guy. Under the photo I put the caption “What do you mean, the rent is going
to be late?”

PS-David, did you want that title exam book. It was ok.
I’ll send it to you gratis, send me your address.

Re: eviction mills… - Posted by CS-Fl

Posted by CS-Fl on February 13, 2002 at 22:54:12:

How do I contact one of these eviction mills? Where can I get recommendations for the meanest SOB’s in my area?

Sounds like… - Posted by osirus

Posted by osirus on February 13, 2002 at 21:21:42:

eviction mills are ran by the Corleone (sp?) Family!