KISS a Lease Option - Posted by Buck

Posted by ScottE on July 23, 2002 at 02:48:23:

Buck,

You are asking for trouble if you are just trying to assemble forms. You have been good advice to buy a course (or two or three). There are several excellent courses for L/Os, all available here.

Scott

KISS a Lease Option - Posted by Buck

Posted by Buck on July 22, 2002 at 10:19:22:

I am trying to assemble a list of the forms I need in order to sell property by Lease Option.

It is easy to over-complicate things so I am trying to keep it simple, but complete. If you have experience doing this, I appreciate any help you have to offer.

Thank you,

Buck

Re: KISS a Lease Option - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on July 22, 2002 at 10:59:53:

Or the better answer, buy a course that has software and all the forms right there for you.

Re: KISS a Lease Option - Posted by Buck

Posted by Buck on July 22, 2002 at 11:32:23:

Rob,
Thanks for the post. The problem here is more one of organization than needing the forms. I think I have most, if not all or can find them. What I don’t have is a list of which I need for each purpose.

As for the courses, I realize that might be the easy way, but I am course poor. I have three courses in my possesion, but they do not deal specifically with the strategies about which I am inquiring.
I do have one source that lists the forms required for a Subject to, but my briefcase isn’t large enough to carry all the forms it recommends. Other investors who do the same thing don’t use all those forms, So I am looking for someone with experience that is willing to share the list of forms they use.

Thanks again…
Buck

Re: KISS a Lease Option - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on July 22, 2002 at 12:17:05:

If your briefcase isn’t large enough for your forms, maybe you need a bigger briefcase?

I got to wonder, how many pages is the contract to require a briefcase to hold it, not even taking into account that it suggests a super large briefcase.

Re: KISS a Lease Option - Posted by Buck

Posted by Buck on July 22, 2002 at 14:50:18:

Actually, there are 30 sheets of contracts. I spoke to one investor on the chat that indicated he used four or five. Big difference.

I am trying to wade thru the forms now and see which are used at the buy and which are used at the sale.

Tanks…
Buck