KISS - Posted by melvin

Posted by melvin on July 16, 2003 at 15:57:24:

hehehehe!
Thanks
Melvin

KISS - Posted by melvin

Posted by melvin on July 16, 2003 at 14:40:30:

For those of you that use the KISS guide for bookkeeping by John Hyre, can you give any feed back for this material.
Thanks,
Melvin

Re: KISS - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on July 17, 2003 at 14:39:17:

Straight forward, no nonsense, cut to the chase on how to keep your RE books, as it intergrates with QuickBooks.

For the info enclosed it is a bargain compared to several other courses out there, that purport to be similar.

Of course I must diclose that I know John Hyre, John Hyre is a friend of mine, and Gene Simmons is NO John Hyre…

Re: KISS - Posted by Anne_ND

Posted by Anne_ND on July 17, 2003 at 11:25:23:

Melvin,

John’s course has been very helpful to me, especially since I’ve started buying mobile homes. It’s solid info, no fluff. Very reasonably priced- buy it.

Anne

Re: KISS - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on July 17, 2003 at 06:38:13:

I’m a teensey bit biased, so I won’t opine. Try this post on the Legal Forum…also, a search will bring up some comments there and on the mobile home board. We do sell Ozzie and ZZ Top versions of the course. AC/DC won’t be out until August, LOL.

John Hyre

Re: KISS - Posted by William Bronchick

Posted by William Bronchick on July 16, 2003 at 15:30:43:

You wear makeup, black tights and set your guitar on fire while you do your bookkeeping.

I bet you didn’t know that Gene Simmons was a real estate investor?

Re: KISS - Posted by Barry (GA)

Posted by Barry (GA) on July 17, 2003 at 10:41:54:

Ha ha!
Do not think I’d want the Ozzie version, I am sure it must be full of expletives, rambles a lot and probably leaves the person more confused than when they started. The ZZ Top version sounds cool though! :slight_smile:

Barry

Re: KISS - Posted by jasonrei

Posted by jasonrei on July 17, 2003 at 16:47:57:

Does Gene Simmons breathe through his ears?

Re: KISS - Posted by RichV(FL)

Posted by RichV(FL) on July 16, 2003 at 17:35:47:

Bill,

Lets not forget the spitting blood. :slight_smile:

RichV(FL)