Kiyosaki's Products. - Posted by M M

Posted by Nancy Cason on April 24, 1999 at 19:01:48:

Thanks for info, at this stage, I like more detail. I have the philosophy. I like a little, but i found that after I while I wondered if the only think Kiyrosaki was doing was selling books and tapes. I like that stuff as an introduction, then I want to get to the meat.

I loved RICH DAD/POOR DAD but for specifics one must continue to search.

Kiyosaki’s Products. - Posted by M M

Posted by M M on April 22, 1999 at 13:57:52:

After getting Rich dad/Poor dad, I hungered for more of Kiyosaki’s products.

Can anyone reccommend other good materials from him.

Currently, I’m looking at getting:

1)Financial Literacy: How the rich get rich…($195)
2)Secrets of Professional Investors: ($295) 16 audio tapes.

Any comments from those that own these tapes??

Thanks.

Re: Kiyosaki’s Products. - Posted by Shawn McCArty

Posted by Shawn McCArty on April 23, 1999 at 10:37:20:

Get the book Cash Flow Quadrant. It will keep you thinking. I bought the Cashflow game too. It has been great for geting my wife to think like an investor and to teach my son how a balance sheet works.

You should also read “The Richest MAn in Babylon” It is great to get similiar ideas from different perspectives.

Enjoy.

Re: Kiyosaki’s Products. - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on April 22, 1999 at 14:05:26:

I’d like to hear about the tape sets too, and Cash flow 202 from anyone that’s played it already. Also, MM, If you haven’t read Cash Flow quadrant, do it. The game Cash flow quadrant is great too.

David Alexander

Re: Kiyosaki’s Products. - Posted by Matthew Chan

Posted by Matthew Chan on April 22, 1999 at 21:29:38:

I purchased both tape sets at the conference. It was a 2 for 1 special. Well worth it. I found them quite good and have no regrets. I will probably listen to them again sometime in the future.

For those who love very technical and detailed information, this is not for you. It tends to be strategy based with references to different vehicles of creating wealth. Lots of discussion about human nature, investment techniques, corporations, and tax avoidance.

Kiyosaki’s tapes is a good fit for the other REI products and complements them well.