L/O Contracts NEEDED!! - Posted by Rod

Posted by Rod on May 18, 1999 at 07:36:54:

If so, how is it??? Ordered it yesterday and I’m ready to get busy. I almost started with the info I received on this site and some l/o contracts in the sheets course. I felt I need something more specific and thorough on lease options alone. How are you investing?

rod

L/O Contracts NEEDED!! - Posted by Rod

Posted by Rod on May 17, 1999 at 12:33:19:

Hello Group!

Does anyone have some good lease option related conctracts they could email me.

Thanks in Advance,

Rod

Re: L/O Contracts NEEDED!! - Posted by Brad Crouch

Posted by Brad Crouch on May 17, 1999 at 14:42:44:

Rod,

Go to http://www.legalwiz.com. Under the heading of “Free Info” on the left side of the page, click on “legal forms”.

Remember that different forms are used when you are “master leasing”, than are used when you are “sub-leasing” to a tenant buyer.

I don’t know your level of understanding the lease option aspect of RE investing, but if it is not very high, I would recommend reading some of the “How To” articles found on this site.

Good luck,

Brad

P.S. E-mailing copyrighted forms created by someone other than the sender, is not cool. Unless they have paid an attorney to create such forms and are willing to share them with you.

Re: Thanks for the info! - Posted by Rod

Posted by Rod on May 17, 1999 at 14:57:48:

Brad,
I just ordered Bill Bronchic’s course about 5 minutes ago. They gave me a super deal on it!!

thanks!
rod

Re: Thanks for the info! - Posted by Richard Roop

Posted by Richard Roop on May 17, 1999 at 20:21:05:

I own Bronchick’s "How To Be Your Own RE Lawyer’ course and it comes with a disk full of forms and contracts. I liked them so much I started converting to them from the other’s I was already using and making money with.