L/O different view from Colombia - Posted by Alfredo Echavarría

Posted by Mike Daly (GA) on April 13, 2002 at 12:14:00:

What you’ll find is that it’s much easier to find L/O buyers than it is sellers. If you’re worried about not being able to get a buyer, just make your offer contingent on you finding one within 60 days. Better to be safe than stuck with payments you can’t make, even if it does cost you some deals.

L/O different view from Colombia - Posted by Alfredo Echavarría

Posted by Alfredo Echavarría on April 13, 2002 at 12:03:43:

I would like to have opinions on this idea:
What would happenned if instead of doing the lease/option deals, getting the property first and then looking for a tenant/buyer, I get first the buyer and then find the house?.
What if I run and ad asking:Do you have credit capacity but no down payment?.. I qualify the potential buyer and his needs, then go find several properties, signe a contract with a clause contingent on my partners approval, and then I bring the buyer…
What do you think?,could it work?.
I am rather new in this business and I would like to hear as many comments as possible.

Gracias,

Alfredo E.

Re: L/O different view from Colombia - Posted by Lazaro

Posted by Lazaro on April 13, 2002 at 21:03:52:

De Colombia? Yo buscara las leyes in tu pais primero. Yo encuentro las casas primero y despues los compradores. Es mas duro encontrar las casas. Todo depende en como es en tu pais. Como estan las cosas por aya? Si quieres me puedes mandar un email a speedyhomebuyer@aol.com Si quieres hacerme unas preguntas no hay problema. Te deseo lo mejor.
>Lazaro
PS No pongo acentos porque no se usar los acentos en mi computadora.

Re: L/O different view from Colombia - Posted by GL(ON)

Posted by GL(ON) on April 13, 2002 at 16:33:48:

Your idea is wise and modest. You may tell your buyers that you do not have the type of home that will suit their needs at this time, but that you will contact them if you do have one in future.

In this way the whole transaction of buying and selling will go quickly and smoothly, to the advantage of all.

Re: L/O different view from Colombia - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on April 13, 2002 at 12:28:10:

It should work, I think real estate agents do this for a living. :slight_smile:

Be careful that you not advertise or perform as that of a real estate agent if your state has laws requiring a license to do so.