LA area; seeking someone to work with - Posted by Dana Adams

Posted by Chuck on June 14, 1999 at 02:23:19:

Dana
There is a good RE Investment club in LA. It’s called REIC of LA. They meet the second Tues of every month at the Ramada off the 405 & Slauson (I’m not sure of exact address)

LA area; seeking someone to work with - Posted by Dana Adams

Posted by Dana Adams on June 14, 1999 at 01:55:15:

Hi all. I’m in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles,
and I haven’t yet bought any of these courses, but I’m about to. I know they work, I just haven’t decided which to buy yet.

Anyway, I’d be interested in hooking up with some other folks in the area to work together for our first few deals. Maybe partnering, maybe just mutual support, whatever works. I’m open as to methods, and specific areas to concentrate on.

Anyone interested?

Thanks

Dana Adams

Re: LA area; seeking someone to work with - Posted by Sabrina

Posted by Sabrina on June 21, 1999 at 17:03:09:

Dana: I don’t know what happened to the first response I submitted to your message but I wanted to offer to meet with you since I to live in the valley. email me at sycowans@cbrichardellis.com and let’s set-up a time and date to meet. I look forward to meeting with you.

Re: LA area; seeking someone to work with - Posted by Dick Schmidt

Posted by Dick Schmidt on June 14, 1999 at 02:24:47:

Since you are local, you might want to check out the regular real eatate club run by Marshall Reddick every third Monday of the month in the SFV. It is free, Marshall provides food and you’ll meet lots of active investors from the valley. You can get a schedule at www.realestateforclosures.com. Naturally Reddick pushes his own deals, but there is lots of time to talk and every month they cover a different subject relavent to RE investing.

Dick