Lack of response. NEED HELP!!! - Posted by Lance

Posted by Lance on February 02, 2000 at 09:53:44:

Thank you for your response.
I believe that I can get the building for a nominal down, but then what? first I don’t have good credit and am self employed and it’s slim pickens right now.(basically what I am trying to say is payments out of the starting gate would hurt bad.) also if I go owner carry they want to put time limits on as to when building will be usable and for what. I do know that the city will pay all taxes for the next 5 years if the building is revamped in a timely mannor. I think maybe my best bet would be to secure it (some how) and turn for a fast profit.

Lack of response. NEED HELP!!! - Posted by Lance

Posted by Lance on February 02, 2000 at 09:17:18:

I posted most of this the other day but got very little response. I know it is scant on detail but I don’t wanna just spill the beans. I hope you understand.

I have recently found a property in an area that is about to become a Boom town. I can buy the prop. for $170,000 and it is assessed at $898,000 which is supposed to be about 1/3rd low of appraisal. The building is 271,000sqf but needs major renovation to be of real use right now. a major road is coming with in a quarter mile of this structure and offers incredible opportunities for this area. there is much more info I can give but, am afraid of loosing it to some one else. I don’t have the money or know how to put it together. Can some one please help me? Because of what this city is, and what is going to happen this summer. This place is going to litterally split at the seams.
I have no problem sharing profits if I can get help putting it together. Will give more info. over phone, E-mail me your # or I will give you mine.(don’t wanna say to much on the net.)

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Lance

Re: Lack of response. NEED HELP!!! - Posted by PROS77

Posted by PROS77 on February 03, 2000 at 20:53:56:

ive me an e-mail as soon as you get my response.
I have a way to get you the money to secure the deal.
a.s.a.p- good buy- many ways to make a profit- ill help you…lamar/pros77.@aol.com

Hard Money? - Posted by JohnWe (NoCA)

Posted by JohnWe (NoCA) on February 02, 2000 at 09:33:51:

Unless I’m missing something, couldn’t you go after hard money to finance the deal?

If not, here’s what I would do. You mentioned you don’t know how to put the deal together. Well, do whatever it takes to find out how to put the deal together (obviously without spending tons of money). Your knowledge is your power in this transaction (and any transaction).

If you can get the deal under contract, and it truly is a good deal, money will find you – trust me.

Hope this helps.

Re: Lack of response. NEED HELP!!! - Posted by Lance

Posted by Lance on February 04, 2000 at 09:27:04:

Lamar,

Tried to E-mail you, got “undeliverable” from postmaster. Post me again with e-mail address and I will try again.
Lance