laid off United Airlines employee DUE TO TERRORISM - Posted by Kev

Posted by Wicker on October 23, 2001 at 13:25:22:

Julius, I am curious. How do you pronounce your last name? Is it Levi or Lev-I or Lev-ee. Just a hobby of mine.

laid off United Airlines employee DUE TO TERRORISM - Posted by Kev

Posted by Kev on September 24, 2001 at 12:34:34:

Ive been reading posts on this website for over three years now and even attended this years creonline convention on Mar 28- Apr 1 in Atlanta. I even sat next to this years blue vase award winners and discussed how they came up in real estate with the help of many people especially a guy named David Alexander. David can you give me some pointers I am in desperate need. Thanks

Kev in CA

Read every How to article, Money idea and… - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on September 29, 2001 at 15:30:29:

success story on this website.

Do what you can to jump in to RE ASAP. Find folks in your area that will help… Investors in most cases by there general nature have no prob doing that. While doing so post questions as you are learning.

I would concentrate on 2 things…

Marketing and talking to motivated sellers.

By the way I very seldom frequent this board and usually post on the main board, as so do the more experienced folks around here.

Hope to see you around.

David Alexander

P.S. Chris and Dot are incredible all on their own. and would have made regardless of who they came into contact with. I’m a better person for knowing them.

Re:Sudden change needed… - Posted by Julius Levai

Posted by Julius Levai on September 27, 2001 at 01:23:19:

Hello ! Im not David, so do not exept to much from a greenie ! Since youre in Ca. (me too) this is not the place to start easily. If you can relocate to Florida would be one of the better places to start out. (ask Jim Fl) Even better (easier) would be to start with mobile home business. Get every archive info on that subject and then the sky is the limit…Good luck !!! Julius