***Land/Home Deals, Small Parks and Lonnie!*** - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by bobb on October 18, 2005 at 12:42:55:

Tony,

I’ve sent you an email direct.
Please read and respond when you have time.

thanks,

bobb

Land/Home Deals, Small Parks and Lonnie! - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on October 18, 2005 at 07:42:39:

Folks, just a quick reminder that Lonnie will be with us throughout the entire Land/Home, Small Park Boot Camp coming up in less than a month.

We know you are busy but take the time out to come and spend some time with Lonnie, tour the 5 mobile home parks Scott and I own, and find out how you too can make money with mobiles and own your own park.

JP has placed a link just under Lonnie’s picture that will provide more details about the time, place, material covered etc. Click on that link or cut and paste this link

http://www.creonline.com/mobile-homes/land-home-bootcamp.html

See you there,

Tony

Don’t miss the hotel pricing! - Posted by Neil (MS)

Posted by Neil (MS) on October 19, 2005 at 08:55:47:

I reserved my two rooms today. It’s not real easy. You need to call them direct at 1-828-274-1800 and ask to speak to sales. Don’t waste your time with the reservations clerk or the central reservation line. I may have been the first to try it, but it took her a while to locate the rate.

If you’re going, do not fail to get the special rate: the best prepaid rate I could find on the internet was $139. If you go to doubletree’s site or most others, it goes UP from $249. Outside of Chicago or New York, that seems insane to me. Anyway, $94 is a definite bargain, so don’t miss it.

See you there!

Neil