land trust custodian (trustee) fees - Posted by Ashley (CA)

Posted by Ashley (CA) on May 28, 2007 at 17:26:26:

Thanks for the recommendation, Bill! I’m always looking for trustworthy contacts. As Pollyanna as it sounds, I’m a big “golden rule” investor. Some of the advice I’ve gotten from seasoned investors in my REI club - I just have to shake my head, thank them for their time, and walk away. I’ll get in touch with Ward and see how things go. Have a great Memorial Day!

Best wishes,
Ashley

land trust custodian (trustee) fees - Posted by Ashley (CA)

Posted by Ashley (CA) on May 23, 2007 at 02:59:49:

I invest in Northern California. I’m researching the logistics of setting up my LLC as a land trust beneficiary, i.e. 123 Main Street trust. With all the regulation and litigation this state is famous for (!), I’m very concerned that my land trusts be handled properly. What are reasonable fees and services I should expect from a company offering land trust custodial services? How can I interview companies to make sure their procedures and services are above-board? Any advice on how to proceed is much appreciated. thanks -
Ashley

Re: land trust custodian (trustee) fees - Posted by Bill H

Posted by Bill H on May 23, 2007 at 19:11:27:

I suggest you contact Ward Hanigan at …WWW.Foreclosureforum.com/mb…he does nothing but trusts in CA. I have also heard there are others and I am sure Ward would send you to someone reliable.

Good Luck,
Bill H